CWRP - Sniff's Staff Application [Waived by Poe}

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Sniff's Staff Application [Waived by Poe}

RP Name: 327th ARCO WO Green | TG KoD Serra Keto | Dark Honor Guard Clapper | Sniff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188628909

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an Admin, because when I took on my duties as a TRO, I knew all the responsibilities I had, The thing is, if I can get Admin, I would be able to do my job as a TRO much more efficiently, It would help me with being able to pull people for CC training as well as Shadowing TR's. I know that being part of staff isnt necessary for being a TRO, but I think its just another thing that I would be able to contribute to the community with by doing staff work. I want to become a member of the staff team, because I believe I've had my fair share of play time on the synergy server, and that its my time to start giving back to the community. When the server is at a low, and there's no events or anything going on, I want to be doing something, such as taking tickets, and helping people when no one else is able to. My plan is most likely to do a little mix of TRO and Most likely game helper because I want to be everywhere sort of and just help out as much as I can. I've been influenced by other staff around me because I usually play with people who are staff, and this has also influenced my decision for applying for staff, and gave me motivation, to wanting to help others in the server, whether they are very new to the community, or if its a senior member, who just needs a little help from an admin. Honestly, I know I've done some dumb stuff in the past, but I feel like I've learned a lot of things from the server, and its helped me changed the way I behave on the server, and I just want to pass this on to the future Cadets who come to Synergy. Another reason why I would like to be an admin is that I usually stay up pretty late, around 2:00AM I would say, when the server is sort of at a low, I see admins taking tickets, hosting events/encounters, and still training people, and helping people get trained and just overall still doing things even though not to much is going on in the server, and I find that pretty cool and that's something that I want to do. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Mark, I live in Massachusetts and I like playing hockey and swim a lot. I usually spend my time after school playing on CWRP staying up pretty late and I have a lot of fun doing it at that. I work at a pool making big bucks so that I could buy a ZX flamethrower. I'm also really hoping that I didn't mess up this application... Again.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, But I'm fully willing to learn everything from the abilities of an admin to the responsibilities. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 2135 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: Negative. 

Edited by I SNIFF PROPANE
Banned

GL +1

r4ymo.gif

+1 PogU

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Stop being such a Sniff ❤️ Good Luck Chief

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Staff application is approved. @I SNIFF PROPANE.
                                                                     You have till 7/11 to contact a Head Admin.

Failure to contact a ha will have your app denied.