91st Heavy Trooper

Quebec

Name - Unusual

RP Name - BCMD Neyo

Suggestion - Bring in 91st heavy trooper

Implementation - Make a new job (Model could be the same one as 91st Support Trooper if none better).  Add a z6

Lore - There is no lore saying they have one, but no lore saying the did not.

Workshop Content - Already have everything we need already in the server.

Job - 91st Heavy Trooper

Slots - 10

Pay - 350 C

Description - The front line soldiers that hold the line for the 91st. They hold the enemy back with their z6 Rotary Blasters. They fight for the 91st and destroy everything in their way.

Model - models/player/synergy/cblake/91st/engineer/91steng.mdl

Weapons - Z6, Scoped DC-15a, and other basic weapons

tfa_swch_z6

tfa_swch_dc15a_scoped

tfa_swch_dc15a

tfa_dc15s_ashura

Other - Everyone else got heavy troopers, we dont.

Edited by Unusual

+1 epic, i need my z6, i've been saving up for 25 million but it could save me 25 million credits if we get heavy back, my z6 was my child and it was left a long long time ago, and i need it back

please

i need my z6

it was my child

i raised it

i cared for it

i paid child support for that damned thing

• Agree 1

bolt

• Management
Management

+1 sounds good to me. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 you can play as a 91st Heavy on Starwars Battlefront 2 although heaps bloody expensive. Id like to see 91st heavy on here for half the price!

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
1 hour ago, Scribbles said:

Didn't i literally remove the 91st heavy during my time as mace. y'all want it back? 

Did you? 91st is one of the only without heavy. I feel it would be a good addition as some people want heavies. It could help expand the options for 91st as we only have 4 Specializations like ARF, ARC, MED, and JET.

@Scribbles

Edited by Unusual
14 minutes ago, Unusual said:

Did you? 91st is one of the only without heavy. I feel it would be a good addition as some people want heavies

Yea back during Grum's term we had this map update. We got rid of the Heavy if i recall. Due to the fact, its a recon battalion. and people should potentially shoot for lightning squad since they have a pretty powerful weapon set 

3 hours ago, Bolt said:

+1 epic, i need my z6, i've been saving up for 25 million but it could save me 25 million credits if we get heavy back, my z6 was my child and it was left a long long time ago, and i need it back

please

i need my z6

it was my child

i raised it

i cared for it

i paid child support for that damned thing

+1 give this man his child back 

21 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Yea back during Grum's term we had this map update. We got rid of the Heavy if i recall. Due to the fact, its a recon battalion. and people should potentially shoot for lightning squad since they have a pretty powerful weapon set 

we've had heavy gone since 91st was re-added to the server back in april of 2018 so basically heavy has been gone since the 91st's removal in late 2017

bolt

Banned

+1 Good luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

15 minutes ago, Unusual said:

Could have been Sharpshooter

Didn’t sharp shooter just get removed? 

Lmao +1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder
On 6/24/2019 at 3:17 PM, Quebec said:

Lore - There is no lore saying they have one, but no lore saying the did not.

Unfortunately this suggestion is going to be denied. This does not fit in with the specialization of 91st. If you can find something that does please feel free to suggest it.