CWRP- Sanchez staff Re-Application

Sanchez

RP Name: TR Jedi padawan Sanchez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128227301 

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST 

What was your previous staff rank?: HA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left for school, my grades were starting to slip as I spent literally hundreds of hours dedicated to the server. I decided that my education needed to take priority of any game or server I was apart of so I made the decision to leave the staff team.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I love being apart of staff, I love training CC's and making events for people to enjoy. I love doing things apart of the staff team because your impact on the can be immediately felt by the players that take part in your events or are trained by a light-hearted well-explained person.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, im fully prepared to show my server KNOWLEDGE.

+1 BIG BRAIN 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 come back to 41st

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 You don't remember but when i was a Private back in October i'd follow and bother you cause your the only person i barely knew

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 Sanchez is a great guy and puts lots of effort into staff

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

31 minutes ago, [SR] Spear said:

+1 I didn’t get your phone number the first time. 

This is eluding to the time where Sanchez literally put his phone number in one of our forms of communications. 

It was in TS global chat, my number is still in the CT headquarters room as the cutie hotline 

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a Senior Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2