CWRP (Migo)'s Ban Appeal

KMOX4

RP Name/Steam Name:PVT Migo
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:210154522
Date of Ban:6/2/19
Length of Ban:PERMA
Offense:L2AP,Minge,NITRP
Banned By:Dont Know
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:I have been on icefuse Since June 3rd, I have been in the 501st Baltion And I have been able to to get to the rank of SSG, And I have also Made Jedi Paddawan as it's no longer vip needed however kinght is still vip, I have also been arrested only twice in the server since I rejoin, To proove to people I have gotten the rank, Screenshots Have been taken. Hope you guys take this into a count.
http://prntscr.com/o5ls5l
http://prntscr.com/o5lsgj

Edited by KMOX4
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
Banned

nah -1

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

Nope -1

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Giving negative rep won't help you big man. Look I was quite supportive of you previously. I shared my sympathy and such way back when you were first blacklisted from 104th on venator extensive. It's been this long and you have hardly shown progress. We have many kids on the server and even those that have their own mental differences. I understand what you may be going through but you have been a thorn in the side for many members of the community. It was just endless cycles of you getting kicked out a battalion, calling on staff then getting arrested etc.

1 more chance... +1

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

4 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Giving negative rep won't help you big man. Look I was quite supportive of you previously. I shared my sympathy and such way back when you were first blacklisted from 104th on venator extensive. It's been this long and you have hardly shown progress. We have many kids on the server and even those that have their own mental differences. I understand what you may be going through but you have been a thorn in the side for many members of the community. It was just endless cycles of you getting kicked out a battalion, calling on staff then getting arrested etc.

It kinda pains me to say this but -1.

Do you think I need more time, Cause I really wanna come back.

2 hours ago, Rackarain said:

If you'r flonting ranks on icefuse then just play there.

The point of him pointing out is rank is to tell us He's socially doing better, as he instantly made a ban appeal last time and a lot of people said we should give him some time, and he said he would go to a different server to  better himself. 

Honestly i know your reputation to be kind of a 4head, but i'm just gonna be honest.

Treat him like we treated mike, thin ice. 
If he gets beaned again, perm with no appeal, why not? 

As Josh said, it really isn't that hard to ban him again if he messes up? 

But that's just my opinion. 

+1

• Agree 3
4 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

-1 I just honestly have no confidence that you won't just get yourself banned again after the 101 other times we have been through this

I Have played on icefuse almost every day, I haven't got banned or arrested. 

1 minute ago, KMOX4 said:

I Have played on icefuse almost every day, I haven't got banned or arrested. 

That isn't the point the point how many times you have been banned here and the amount of things you have done and every time you promise not to do anything that would get you in trouble you the proceed to get yourself into trouble.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

That isn't the point the point how many times you have been banned here and the amount of things you have done and every time you promise not to do anything that would get you in trouble you the proceed to get yourself into trouble.

I do understand What I did was wrong, I just don't want it to remain perma

+1. I will say what I always say. It literally takes 2 seconds to ban him again if he starts acting like a fool. Sure he isn't the most......desired type of player. Though I can name a few who used to be questionable to a extent who are playing just fine today. Never hurts to give him another try.

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

13 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Alrighty, if you think this man has gone through 3 ban appeals now. Committed to playing another server and climbing the ranks, not getting arrested or banned over there, just so he can come back here and be a minge and get blacklisted from every battalion again. Then this guy has the most patience out of everyone.

I’m not gonna lie, in my first meeting of Migo/Hiro (if ur not Hiro then just correct me) My interactions with him was so bad I immediately blacklisted him from Rancor. Since then I saw he would be arrested from time to time and it started getting less frequent, and less frequent, and he clearly wants to come back and you should give him a chance. You let (spooky?) come back after the Link incident in Ooc. You let mike come back from that wild adventure. Many well known community members have come back strictly because they have the friendships in this community to get the +1 they need. If you want to have positive interaction with Migo from now on it starts here. Right on this forum post. 

+1 from me brother always about a second chance

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 1

Absolutely not. You have a terrible attitude and have already gotten so many chances -- those being the bans themselves, especially the permanent ones. If this were the second time you've gotten banned and you genuinely took a lot of time away from the server, then I would most certainly consider it, however, you've been banned so many times that it's not something I can look over personally. I feel for the staff members who have to deal with you every time you Mass RDM because they have to feel as if they're making a controversial decision on banning you because of your neurological disorder that you wear around your neck.

Your constant threatening of BCMD's, including myself, is not needed nor is it acceptable when it comes to Synergy's terms of service. Do I personally fear that you'll actually do something? No. However, if it were anyone else, they would probably at the very least get a stern talking to from high staff about harassment or just banned right on the spot. This is also you're third ban appeal in the last 30 days which, I dunno, it seems a bit excessive.

What really nails in the coffin for me is that you're the 2nd most arrested person on the server with your most recent arrest being on the 2nd of this month. That shows to me that you can't change at all.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Alrighty, if you think this man has gone through 3 ban appeals now. Committed to playing another server and climbing the ranks, not getting arrested or banned over there, just so he can come back here and be a minge and get blacklisted from every battalion again. Then this guy has the most patience out of everyone.

I’m not gonna lie, in my first meeting of Migo/Hiro (if ur not Hiro then just correct me) My interactions with him was so bad I immediately blacklisted him from Rancor. Since then I saw he would be arrested from time to time and it started getting less frequent, and less frequent, and he clearly wants to come back and you should give him a chance. You let (spooky?) come back after the Link incident in Ooc. You let mike come back from that wild adventure. Many well known community members have come back strictly because they have the friendships in this community to get the +1 they need. If you want to have positive interaction with Migo from now on it starts here. Right on this forum post. 

+1 from me brother always about a second chance

1.There is no actual Evidence he has not minged or been arrested or even possibly been banned that's just taking his word for it.

2. Climbing the ranks he's SSG that's nice but why not play there if he is looking to do that and it is not that hard to climb that high.

3. There is no guarantee he wont go and mess around like every other time he has promised not to like all his other appeals and messages on the forums so it isn't being patient  just persistent.

4. As for previous offences 32 in total MRDM Fail RP RDM 11 counts Threatening RDM general minge https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vwNk5mgzFhTBA1wDsBV4lOXZ21__Wn0rfBj3epNM56A/edit?usp=sharing   STEAM_0:0:210154522 CTRL F that

5. Who are you referring to as you as I did not.

6. I was supportive of him before he was banned as you can see in his previous posts and appeals but what I do not want is saying yes for yes's sake when he has proven time and time again that his word is not good enough every time he has said I am not going to minge anymore then proceeds to go and shoot someone or something up so I am not confident in what he says.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
3 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

1.There is no actual Evidence he has not minged or been arrested or even possibly been banned that's just taking his word for it.

2. Climbing the ranks he's SSG that's nice but why not play there if he is looking to do that and it is not that hard to climb that high.

3. There is no guarantee he wont go and mess around like every other time he has promised not to like all his other appeals and messages on the forums so it isn't being patient  just persistent.

4. As for previous offences 32 in total MRDM Fail RP RDM 11 counts Threatening RDM general minge https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vwNk5mgzFhTBA1wDsBV4lOXZ21__Wn0rfBj3epNM56A/edit?usp=sharing   STEAM_0:0:210154522 CTRL F that

5. Who are you referring to as you as I did not.

6. I was supportive of him before he was banned as you can see in his previous posts and appeals but what I do not want is saying yes for yes's sake when he has proven time and time again that his word is not good enough every time he has said I am not going to minge anymore then proceeds to go and shoot someone or something up so I am not confident in what he says.

I Agree with what he says, some guys told me wait and see, And So far I been able to alot of traings and stuff http://prntscr.com/o63h2z Besides Although I may have no edvince of being arrested on icefuse, Im not trying to lie to you guys. If you think I need more time, please give me some surport

4 hours ago, Ratio said:

Absolutely not. You have a terrible attitude and have already gotten so many chances -- those being the bans themselves, especially the permanent ones. If this were the second time you've gotten banned and you genuinely took a lot of time away from the server, then I would most certainly consider it, however, you've been banned so many times that it's not something I can look over personally. I feel for the staff members who have to deal with you every time you Mass RDM because they have to feel as if they're making a controversial decision on banning you because of your neurological disorder that you wear around your neck.

Your constant threatening of BCMD's, including myself, is not needed nor is it acceptable when it comes to Synergy's terms of service. Do I personally fear that you'll actually do something? No. However, if it were anyone else, they would probably at the very least get a stern talking to from high staff about harassment or just banned right on the spot. This is also you're third ban appeal in the last 30 days which, I dunno, it seems a bit excessive.

What really nails in the coffin for me is that you're the 2nd most arrested person on the server with your most recent arrest being on the 2nd of this month. That shows to me that you can't change at all.

I have not been theating anyone since I went to icefuse.

3 minutes ago, KMOX4 said:

I have not been theating anyone since I went to icefuse.

That's because you haven't been here... and the fact that you did it at all is deplorable.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

2 minutes ago, Ratio said:

That's because you haven't been here... and the fact that you did it at all is deplorable.

Well, Some people belive me. But I will admit I have only been arrested twice on icefuse <14:19:14> "Dan": You've been arrested Twice, One for RDM and one for ARDM
The rdm was as mistake as I forgot to stay in the range.

4 hours ago, Ratio said:

4 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

As for previous offences 32 in total MRDM Fail RP RDM 11 counts Threatening RDM general minge https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vwNk5mgzFhTBA1wDsBV4lOXZ21__Wn0rfBj3epNM56A/edit?usp=sharing   STEAM_0:0:210154522 CTRL F that

Yeah Im gonna -1 after reading what Scarecrow and What Ratio said.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1
9 minutes ago, Rexko Xeros said:

Yeah Im gonna -1 after reading what Scarecrow and What Ratio said.

I am condeming my actions of what I did. I know what I did was not only bad but, It make you guys look mingy, Also I found the minge word is also quite offensive. As It releates to Woman body parts. But I want to prove people wrong right now, But If you guys need more time. Please let me know.

Edited by KMOX4

Alright so I’m just going to just go ahead and end this one here.

Migo my guy, you have fucked up a lot of times here and you do show a clear lack of patience when it comes to appeals.

A week and a half is not enough time to reform your life into a new person.

I am denying this appeal and putting a 30 day cool down on your next appeal.

Work on yourself and after a month you can show what you have done.

Denied

//moved to denied appeals//

• Agree 2