How to get good at rust

Piff

Banned

rust sucks

To be good at rust. uninstall every other game you have because you will be LIVING on rust if you want to be good. like Firat said. its a full time job. 

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 hour ago, Baelfire said:

To be good at rust. uninstall every other game you have because you will be LIVING on rust if you want to be good. like Firat said. its a full time job. 

1 hour ago, Firat/Abi said:

Rust is basically a full time job... 

3 hours ago, Felix said:

I’m shit at rust I need help

Just kill everyone that isn’t you and take their shit. Ez

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I’m guessing rust is at the same intensity level as ARK: Survival Evolved. How you get good at ARK is having a good source of resources and good tames. Since you can’t tame stuff in rust, get a good weapon supply I guess. Also, have a good base that is hard to raid. 

Edited by [SR] Spear
More advice
21 minutes ago, [SR] Spear said:

I’m guessing rust is at the same intensity level as ARK: Survival Evolved. How you get good at ARK is having a good source of resources and good tames. Since you can’t tame stuff in rust, get a good weapon supply I guess. Also, have a good base that is hard to raid. 

It's about being mainly good at building. No good supply of any single resource is feasible. It's about grinding and finding the resources. You're right about the guns and such. Rust is a lot more intense then ARK in my opinion. Lots of fast pace pvp almost 24/7. Unless you have a base or are on a dead server you don't get to rest. You'll want to get at least a hazmat suit and a custom SMG with a good supply of ammo and some med sticks then you'll want to take cargo ship then after that maybe try oil rig. 

I'm going ot give you some simple steps to follow while playing Rust:

1. Pick a nice base location where you have a view.

2. Honeycomb the living hell out of your base. (Won't stop them if they really want to get in but it makes you feel safer)

3. Avoid all zurg asian clans, they are the best at raiding and PvP prove me fucking wrong.

4. Don't die because if you die then you're a loser.

5. Rage quit and uninstall.

• Agree 2

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

20 hours ago, Trixx said:

3. Avoid all zurg asian clans, they are the best at raiding and PvP prove me fucking wrong.

By the time you find them you would of already 

20 hours ago, Trixx said:

5. Rage quit and uninstall.

so they arent an issue lolololol

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was