CWRP - Trofi's Staff Application

Trofi

RP Name: Trofi/Muzzle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40592320

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST (Pacific Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): As a 1stLT and Intel Officer, one would think I would have enough responsibilities on my hands. However, I felt as if I am missing something. I felt like I am not really engaged within the community as a whole. Then I thought, why not join the staff team? I always wanted to help out in the community. So by being an admin, I could help people with their sims and whitelists. I also wish to take some of the burdens of the higher staff members while they are busy doing their more important jobs.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a typical asian dude with a 4.0 GPA. I work hard and always give my all to my doc work. I am also sociable and down-to-earth for any friends who needs company. I did Track and Field and is in the National Honors Society. I am not scared to give criticism at times.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): 1060:32:27 (1060 In-Game Hours)

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server? (If so specify which one): No

Edited by Trofi-Muzzle
Bolded the text on "Tell us a little about yourself."
  • Agree 2
Banned

Good luck! +1

r4ymo.gif

Staff interview passed.

Welcome to the staff team.