Giving The Alphas Bacta Bombs

silvers

Name: Silvers

Suggestion: Giving one (or all) of the Alpha-ARCs a bacta bomb

Implementation: 

We feel like Alphas should get at least one way to heal ourselves, like a medic. The closest lore character to being a medic is Aven, but there is no designated job for Aven. I'm pretty certain if we would give all alphas a bacta bomb, people wouldn't be happy with that. So instead, Fordo would be the one that is the closest to getting a bacta bomb. The reason why we chose a bacta bomb is that we feel like that the Alphas would have a higher chance of having this rather than having a whole bacta kit in their loadout.

Lore:

Rule #34 :)

-1 Especially to give all alpha arc bacta bombs LMAO.

bacta bombs need to be limited and pretty sure only SOBDE get them. Bacta bombs can easily be abused and I just don’t want them in more people’s hands 

Just put a server suggestion to give 1 alpha arc a medkit. And this time make sure you SEPERATE ALL SUGGESTIONS INTO DIFFERENT POSTS. Since that’s why the others were denied

Edited by Arroyo
  • Funny 1
5 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Clearly not since the other 2 got denied for the same reason. LMAO

That's why I made a different suggestion. Why do you think I only made this one suggestion? :)

15 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Bacta bombs can easily be abused

If they abused by an Alpha, they are most likely going to get kicked and blacklisted. 

15 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Just put a server suggestion to give 1 alpha arc a medkit.

Please read this vvvvvvvvvvvv

1 hour ago, silvers said:

So instead, Fordo would be the one that is the closest to getting a bacta bomb

Fordo is a one person job. 

10 minutes ago, Hero said:

Nvm

Ok

First off, Arroyo you're clearly not active in the server, The bacta bombs aren't abused that much anymore. SOBDE Use them, yes. But Alpha also is SOBDE Level. With the current time. Its been a month since we had a komr'k and you don't see that much bacta bomb abuse by any SOBDE At all

Edited by Mist
  • Agree 2
  • Management
Management

ITS 39! NOT 34!!! -1 DOESNT KNOW THE GOLDEN RULE NONONONONONONO THEY CANT HAVE BACTA NOW!!!

To be honest Delta doesn’t have a designated Squad Medic so Boss was given all the medical equipment (Kit, Nade, and Defibs) So I don’t see why not give Fordo all of it instead of just the nade, or even possibly getting Aven his own job so that he can get it.

Edit: You’re lore argument is invalid because Rule #39 was one of the many Republic Commando Rules they had so take the post down now or else meanie

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Bacta bomb is OP it needs to be heavily restricted, it’s one of the perks of SOBDE and balances it by making it so only 4 people have it.

Theres just not a good reason to add it to Alpha and will just open it up to the other sub-units asking for me it  even if it’s only for Fordo (inb4 we are “Elite” ) so that’s a fat -1 from me

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

Bacta bomb is OP it needs to be heavily restricted, it’s one of the perks of SOBDE and balances it by making it so only 4 people have it.

Theres just not a good reason to add it to Alpha and will just open it up to the other sub-units asking for me it  even if it’s only for Fordo (inb4 we are “Elite” ) so that’s a fat -1 from me

This.

ur great silvers but idk about this one chief

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Carter said:

Alpha and SOBDE are no different, We're different then other sub units we straight up are SOBDE in lore. Our tryouts are as hard as nulls and about to get more harder. If you say its only fit for 4 man squads, Explain Komr'k. We're a sub unit that is correct, thats why our pay is 450, Not 700. We uphold to our rules. If you ever been in Alpha you'd know that by now. All we want is correct balance 

• Disagree 2
  • Funny 1

How many times do we have to tell you this old man.

10 minutes ago, Mist said:

Alpha and SOBDE are no different, We're different then other sub units we straight up are SOBDE in lore. Our tryouts are as hard as nulls and about to get more harder. If you say its only fit for 4 man squads, Explain Komr'k. We're a sub unit that is correct, thats why our pay is 450, Not 700. We uphold to our rules. If you ever been in Alpha you'd know that by now. All we want is correct balance 

Honestly We've said everything but the health and bacta bombs would be fine to help you guys get your balance, So idk why you guys keep asking for it lmao

Also, I think you are just a pepega if you think alpha is no different from sobde, They are very different in what they do lmao.
An Its kinda weird that more people pass alpha then null so idk what you are saying that they are as hard as null omegalul.

• Management
Management
14 minutes ago, Mist said:

Although I do not like saying this... lore has no standing in this argument. I would love Alpha to be in SOBDE, but it just isn’t feasible. As long as y’all are a standard Battalion sub unit y’all will be treated as one. 

#removefoxtrotandmakealphasobde *cough*

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Ok I know it's being voided but jesus its SOBDE in lore you guys complain about lore not being right just give fordo or alpha the bacteria bomb and it's fine if they abuse remove them. +1 overall they are autonomous the only reason they arent SOBDE is because rancor wanted a subunit.

Edited by justuscloud5

I just don't understand how it's going to effect you in any way possible, everything that we asked for other then the ones you stated, is legit not a buff but the dc-15a and s which was removed for some odd reason, I'm just saying haven't we proved our reputation multiple times? And proved our standing point, we treat ourselves as a sub unit again thats why we ask for 450-400 credits not 700. All we're asking for is our lore buff. It legit has no effect to any of you and won't effect any of you. Marvel i would want that too, but just not now. We're legit doing our best to up Alpha and upgrade it. All we ask for is our lore balance with null. Ty, i have. Bacta bombs are literally just for one guy in a 7 man elite sub-unit.  And all tho this has nothing to do with this post. But we have proved our health buff with Alpha's lore durability. If anything it'll make it abit under null, Cause they have more armor. And their kit is more stronger then ours. 

Also Alpha and SOBDE operate similar to eachother then only difference is that the server set us to a different battalion

Edited by Mist
  • Agree 1
  • Management
Management
29 minutes ago, Mist said:

I just don't understand how it's going to effect you in any way possible, everything that we asked for other then the ones you stated, is legit not a buff but the dc-15a and s which was removed for some odd reason, I'm just saying haven't we proved our reputation multiple times? And proved our standing point, we treat ourselves as a sub unit again thats why we ask for 450-400 credits not 700. All we're asking for is our lore buff. It legit has no effect to any of you and won't effect any of you. Marvel i would want that too, but just not now. We're legit doing our best to up Alpha and upgrade it. All we ask for is our lore balance with null. Ty, i have. Bacta bombs are literally just for one guy in a 7 man elite sub-unit.  And all tho this has nothing to do with this post. But we have proved our health buff with Alpha's lore durability. If anything it'll make it abit under null, Cause they have more armor. And their kit is more stronger then ours. 

Also Alpha and SOBDE operate similar to eachother then only difference is that the server set us to a different battalion

I’m down for y’all to all the med equipment as well as the Nade for one job. I highly recommend making a suggestion for an Alpha-Class ARC Medic job and just set it to Aven or it could be anyone in Alpha no matter their character bc they’re all med trained in lore.

One argument that is kinda true is the amount of Bacta Nades on the server. They are op and there are 6 currently. Each SOBDE Squad has one and our Reg has one (SOBDE Reg? Lol what’s that) so if y’all get one it would make 7. It doesn’t bother me much tho but it seems to be one of the only valid arguments for y’all getting the bacta nade.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
Management
1 hour ago, BlackiSblack said:

yo this Alpha and NULL Beef be both in lore and on synergyroleplay forums honestly like who gives a shit at this point like dude common  

There has been no beef between the two OOC? We simply had a discussion.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

4 hours ago, Mist said:

First off, Arroyo you're clearly not active in the server, The bacta bombs aren't abused that much anymore. SOBDE Use them, yes. But Alpha also is SOBDE Level. With the current time. Its been a month since we had a komr'k and you don't see that much bacta bomb abuse by any SOBDE At all

there are other jobs with bacta bombs than komr'k and Arroyo is a active boy.

gonna have to neutral this suggestion. It could work but it would be better just to give one a bacta kit. I don't see why bacta bombs are needed but I understand where your coming from. Bacta bombs just restore 250 health or something in a single throw, which is le epic, and is AOE, which is even better, but you can always just use a medkit instead.

• Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

1 hour ago, Mist said:

I used Komr'k as an example since he's the closest to alpha med boi

I'm just saying give it to alpha since he was stranded alone and shit and left to his own tools to repair himself any of them can do it but I feel it would make most sense for Alpha to do have it