My Blacklist Appeal for most Balitions

Hello, I am a former Minge that used to shoot up debreifs and stuff when things didn't go my way. I have been banned form most baltions for a while now, And today, I have ben doing my best to not ace like my former self, as I know acting like that is stupid, This is to all BCMD'S And To anyone that can appeal it, I wish to have these removed. As I have been inproving a lot over the last 2 days, and today I have been doing well, I have walk around to get make sure I am changing, this is to show I am have changed, but It will take time. As I know some people need like a week and stuff, But I would be happy If I am Unblacklisted form at least one Baliton, If all denined, I wont be upset and rdm. You need to show that you are good, if not, It won't work.

1 hour ago, KMOX4 said:

I wont be upset and rdm.

The fact that this even needs to be said look pal I remember when you got blacklisted from the 104th and how you scream at us calling us every name under the sun threatening to RDM us if you saw us (which you ended up doing) then Later Mass RDM in the bunks hallway every time you have come back pal you have said I will change but the cycle continues and you do the same thing over again being back for two days is not long enough to convince most people that you've changed or are being honest it's not the kind of thing people will just forgive and unblacklist they've got to see it over time not to days more like weeks to show that you are committed to bettering your self.

More like four (sounds like a lot I know but it is about showing people that you are committed to the change)  for people to notice a significant change in the way you act and present yourself and ask the BCMD's personally and respect their choice whether it is a yes or a no

Edited by Scarecrow

If it's Migo. I kinda understand where you're coming from. You let your emotions over small things take over and now it's got you some where, where you don't want to be. Whenever you feel like you need to scream or complain at people you should leave the game for a wee bit so you can call down. I know it can be frustrating for you socially but I think if you try your best to change we as a community can work on what we can. ❤️

• Agree 2

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I just hope I you guys can take me seriousey.

1 minute ago, BigZach said:

If it's Migo. I kinda understand where you're coming from. You let your emotions over small things take over and now it's got you some where, where you don't want to be. Whenever you feel like you need to scream or complain at people you should leave the game for a wee bit so you can call down. I know it can be frustrating for you socially but I think if you try your best to change we as a community can work on what we can. ❤️

• Friendly 1

4 weeks to slave away to just join a battalion? Why would anyone want to dedicate that much time on a job that everyone ignores you and little to know recognition for your feats? 1-2 weeks is fine if he's going to wait.

1 hour ago, Scarecrow said:

More like four (sounds like a lot I know but it is about showing people that you are committed to the change)  for people to notice a significant change in the way you act and present yourself and ask the BCMD's personally and respect their choice whether it is a yes or a no

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Feds said:

4 weeks to slave away to just join a battalion? Why would anyone want to dedicate that much time on a job that everyone ignores you and little to know recognition for your feats? 1-2 weeks is fine if he's going to wait.

Besides I am a former minge, With Perma they wont think you change

12 minutes ago, KMOX4 said:

Besides I am a former minge, With Perma they wont think you change

A lot of us minged when we first played. Zim did and he’s a founder now anyone can change how they portray themselves when they want to.

Edited by Feds
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Feds said:

A lot of us minded when we first played. Zim did and he’s a founder now anyone can change how they portray themselves when they want to.

See, There are people that can change, so I think we should remove perma and just put like 1 year or something.

Honestly I can attest that he is changing. I have been watching him for awhile now and he definitely isn't as bad as he was back when he got blacklisted from everything under the sun. He is going in the right direction. Do I personally think he could join a battalion and climb through the ranks, probably not as mean as that sounds. But he at least deserves the chance to prove he has changed which is hard to do because everyone just sees the name Migo and ignores him (You can say yall don't but I see people just brush him off when he is on) 

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

If this is who I think it is,

with my personal interactions with you it’s been the same things over and over, not only have you refused to acknowledge what you did at the time is wrong, but you claimed you were being bullied because we talked about what you did was wrong and why. Now I’m all for change but making a public post isn’t the way to go about this if you really have changed go one on one with the HC of the respective battalions.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

3 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

If this is who I think it is,

with my personal interactions with you it’s been the same things over and over, not only have you refused to acknowledge what you did at the time is wrong, but you claimed you were being bullied because we talked about what you did was wrong and why. Now I’m all for change but making a public post isn’t the way to go about this if you really have changed go one on one with the HC of the respective battalions.

I have Acknowledge what I have did Was wrong. I am trying to inprove. 

Nah, in all of my interactions with people on this server, the only person that I have seen change is clank. That being the main reason that I unblacklisted him. Everybody else that I have blacklisted has never changed. There's a reason why we have a 1 strike rule for enlisted and it's to weed out those incapable. I give second chances to those that have proved to me that they are worthy of one, and from your consistent actions I don't think you're fit for the 327th.

The system works. I was told we had the fewest arrests out of the battalions this last month. Clearly something is working.

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

And mine?

If it Is then I really don’t think you can prove yourself to be better. As I’m sure medic can attest to. The 91st and myself and medic gave our best attempt to truly give you a home and to help you be better, going past your mistakes to help you improve yet every time you seem to get better you got worse and worse. I’m sorry Hiro I just don’t think this server environment is the best place for you.

It is

20 hours ago, KMOX4 said:

"Hello, I am a former Minge"

You have been trying to join the 501st for multiple months, you have lied to and harassed multiple NCO's many times in the past for not letting you join back.

You are not a former minge.

This happened yesterday.

6c7d8f1c40794a8faecbb51cc1b44231.png

96e1db693830d1cd935015568d24b4a4.png

Edited by Phil
4 hours ago, Poe said:

Nah, in all of my interactions with people on this server, the only person that I have seen change is clank. That being the main reason that I unblacklisted him. Everybody else that I have blacklisted has never changed. There's a reason why we have a 1 strike rule for enlisted and it's to weed out those incapable. I give second chances to those that have proved to me that they are worthy of one, and from your consistent actions I don't think you're fit for the 327th.

The system works. I was told we had the fewest arrests out of the battalions this last month. Clearly something is working.

Cause you are not takeing me seriousey. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

You have been trying to join the 501st for multiple months, you have lied to and harassed multiple NCO's many times in the past for not letting you join back.

You are not a former minge.

This happened yesterday.

6c7d8f1c40794a8faecbb51cc1b44231.png

96e1db693830d1cd935015568d24b4a4.png

I Didn't say anything about losing a whitelist, I was trying to get it appealed. 

4 hours ago, Poe said:

Clank is good boi 

3 hours ago, KMOX4 said:

Cause you are not takeing me seriousey. 

How am I not taking you seriously? Your first day in the battalion you promised to be better and I gave you the opportunity. And not 5 minutes later you go and mass RDM and disrespect people. Our strike system works, and clearly it worked here.

• Agree 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2