38th Engineer Corps

-1 then what’s the point of having certain battalions having engineer jobs and tbh I know your trying to enhance the role play but in all honesty I can see this taking RP away, because if you guys (hypothetically speaking) were to be added and your main station would be Generator room then let’s say if people are bored and want to RP ENG stuff in the early morning since there’s nothing to do then I can see them not going because you guys would have it already covered. Another example is how I can see your battalion having jurisdiction over generators and being able to lockdown generator room to only let ENG jobs through (which defeats the purpose of getting ENG trained) and it’s very similar to how people treat medbay because if you are a whitelisted med then you have more power over a person who may not be whitelisted but is AMED then in all examples it’s taking away from RP. 

Also RP can get old sometimes but I’d +1 if this  included actual mortars that you’d have to range in to use but that seems highly unlikely to be added though it’d be tight asf

Edited by Usefulgamer
  • Agree 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

2 hours ago, GM-3022 Havok said:

So a question here:

If the 38th comes back does this mean 21st/GM wont do skygate/main gate repairs anymore? Also will it mean the removal of the repair tool from 21st?

Yes 38th would most likely take over from 21st/GM. You would probably keep your repair tools though

Didn't 38th die within a fucking week lmao? and removed in 2-3?

I mean sure +1 go ahead and try again, but I bet there will be a hypetrain joining the battalion (some for old friends hoping to get ranks and few that actually wants to grind) and then leave or go in-active.

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

+1

Bring back one of the finest battalions this server has ever seen.

Their level of roleplay was unparalleled, and was so high-quality, it simply has not been seen since. Now that we have an actual base and a reason to need engineers, they are more necessary then ever.

The -1's outweigh the +1's, sorry but poor community feedback. The only way I could see this coming back now is if Joah vetos it like the 187th. There is always the 187th strategy as well, just keep making the suggestion until the community and founders say yes.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied

• Funny 8
  • Winner 2