The reemergence of Apache

Hello. 

The time has come for my return. I recognize close to none. My brothers have all seem to fallen. Yet, I have returned and will live on to tell their stories. I bring with stories of a better place. A place known as the 38th. They were good boys. Men who gave their lives to keep all engines and equipment running. Even the vending machine in the lounge. 

If you remember me it was either 38th BCMD, Ordo or maybe RM. Let us bring forth a new beginning and as always, only you can prevent misfires.

spacer.png

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

I don’t think we ever talked but I believe I remember you since I think you were Null just under a year ago or so, welcome back regardless 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Ord'ika

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator

POGU APACHE GOLF WITH FRIENDS NIGHT WHEN @Runs with Apache

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Runs with Apache said:

Wait. Why did this randomly get attention months later?

Cuz you’re a celebrity 

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, Runs with Apache said:

I am nothing more than a survivor

You’re cute I’ll tell you what