Weridest shit done while in teamspeak

Piff

Go look at any quote board ever

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Derv’s mother walking into his room and hearing Derv yeeting his mic

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Me and mike were playing war thunder and everytime someone came in and was cringe ie talking about staff and saying hey nightmare how are you and kitty we fucking blast their ears out with screaming and desk banging.... Man I'm gonna miss that pepehands

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Me and mike were playing war thunder and everytime someone came in and was cringe ie talking about staff and saying hey nightmare how are you and kitty we fucking blast their ears out with screaming and desk banging.... Man I'm gonna miss that pepehands

What is up with u 2, I always heard shit about it but never understood it, not enough time spent on the server 

Edited by Papa Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Papa Piff said:

What is up with u 2, I always heard shit about it but never understood it, not enough time spent on the server 

Me and mike meme and joke and we don't like some people because they are too let's say uh weird

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Me and mike meme and joke and we don't like some people because they are too let's say uh weird

No I mean you and kitty

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Dill said:

medieval rp lol

medieval rp actually slaps tho

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander