Battalion Commander Rex Resignation

Kain

RP NAME: 501st Battalion Commander Rex

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:68089714

REASON YOU ARE RESIGNING: I've been playing Rex for nearly 2 months now and honestly, I've gotten so burnt out. I made the system into my battalion where I was just an overseer and eventually it lead to me feeling like there's nothing left for me to do. I was honestly getting depressed with just the thought of getting on. I noticed that I started to become very inactive and was staying away from GMod. That being said, I am stepping down as Rex and as per my Commanders, they are allowed me to be the SMB as Jesse at first until done ARC training and become Fives. I will be the ARCL when that happens. Also, another reason why I wanted to step down was because of the reason that I found myself never enjoying the events or otherwise right now because a lot were very stale, especially with having no event server to help. Another thing was the constant drama that was being placed on me for little to no reason. There were constant things happening and I just feel like passing on the Torch to someone who is a lot more dedicated right now. That isn't saying I won't ever be Rex again, just for now, I really need a long break.

RECOMMENDATION FOR YOUR REPLACEMENT: @woeny23 and @Jackson

PERSONAL MESSAGE/FAREWELL: Well, I might as well tell the people who helped me in a sense.

If Crisis was still here, mega fucking +1 for him completely changing my mindset on everything with CWRP. Crisis was the first person I met when he was a CPL in the 501st Legion as a TRT. Him and I went way back in the 501st. 

@Caps My boy, I know the way I got this position wasn't exactly the best, but what happened has happened. You and I worked so fucking long together and were so dedicated to all the work in the 501st. I really respect you, man. Heckie, I gotta say thank.

If my cunt boi Acorn had an account on here, I'd give him a shout out too. He really fucking helped me too with Caps and I. 

@Forseen Thank you so much for believing in me back when you were a Commander. If it wasn't for you, I still wouldn't be able to even be with the 501st Legion. You're an amazing friend to me and you've helped me so much. I really appreciate and hope to see you still with us.

@Mereel Thank you so much for all the help  when you were Rex too. You really gave me the opportunity to shine and I couldn't be more grateful.

@woeny23 You are fucking amazing man. Mingy as hell sometimes, but downright amazing. You've helped support this battalion so god damn much and I couldn't respect you more than I do. Sure, you and I argue like a married couple in their 70s, but we know how to work with each other.

@Jackson Can you be an important Medic, please?

@Kodek The biggest cuck with TC questions.

@Nyx You're my personal black and I love you for it. Start being more active bb :^)

@stryker5382 You're an amazing guy, really. You are really compassionate and you really care about this community and it's members. Continue doing what you do best.

@ASVO You ditched us ;_; 

@Dro Stop being such a cuck.

@Dart I know you hate me, but I hate you back, which causes love? Right?

@BCNS WHAT'S GOING ON GUY'S AND GAL'S IT'S BRYCE FROM BCNS GAMES HERE!

@Jaeger/Topshot Give me some of your hot fire, k?

@Dax Disappearing for a few months again, eh?

@Patrick I don't care what Naavi thinks, you're a fucking amazing trainer.

@Dark I'm still pissed how much money you make.

@BlackMamba Let's make the 212th X 501st Fanfiction real though.

@XSilentJoe Thank you for being 501st Legion's personal inactive REG Commander <3

@Fiend Worst. Hardcase. Ever.

@Metro Stop fucking me over on SWTOR.

@Weeaboo Do more Battlefront event when the event server comes out, Mr. Canolli 

@Gene_Starwind Thank you so much for helping me in the organization of my battalion. It really helped.

@Baxter If you try fucking me over on Sandbox again, imma fuck you over.

@Reaper I know we've bumped heads before, but it was really great being beside you when I was Rex. You're a great dude.

@BangAranG The only good 187th Commander :^)

@Hudson Please make a song about me stepping down. I'll pay.

@Crow Kain's Company?

@Ginyu I know we had our issues in the past, but you are absolutely amazing.

@Bazoo Can I have more money? Please?

@Kane Should I disown you as my son?

@Zander Teach me the ways of how to be a hillbilly clone trooper.

@Mr Bagel Fucking brilliant

@Blueberry One of the best turnarounds. From the biggest minge to someone who cared so much. Shame you turned yellow.

@Firehawk/Koho Please, we need our Hawk back!

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God You may continue shoving your cotton swab into my asshole.

@Baller Make me proud, Admiral.

@Vanhorn Pass me some popcorn, man. 

@Llama I still respect the hell out of you. Come be with the 501st Legion more often.

@Cipher I really apologize with what happened. We thought it would be funny, but it turned the other way around. We hope to see you around again. I'll miss ya.

@Arcantus My favourite ARC.

And that's all. I love all of you, gonna now be Jesse.

YOUR RESIGNATION HAS BEEN DENIED DUE TO POOR COMMUNITY FEEDBACK, YOU MAY RE-RESIGN IN 30 DAYS.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME BUTTER CUP.

-ATTACK REGIMENTAL COMMANDER JOE

~ <3

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Ah man Kain! what the hecky? I remember the first time you called me a cunt. You used to call everyone a cunt, and scream alot. In fact, when i first joined SWRP on Icefuse, i was always hearing about you, but I didnt meet you until like a week after i joined. turned out, you had lost your voice(from screaming at people maybe)

anyway, i'll miss you man and i hope you'll stick around in some capacity. but either way, i wish you the best of fortune on your future endeavors.

Live to fight another day

-Dax/Hardcase

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 The best battalion commander hands down, It was an honor to serve under you kain, and damn well we did have our arguements but we always came to a solution which not many people are able to do. 

You had a good run, in the end you ran the battalion in such a way that it didnt fail in a spontaneous wildfire or implode like a singularity bomb. And really thats all thats needed from a commander. 501st produced two of my favorite people on the server so I can thank you for that much atleast.  

You've got my respect.

• Agree 1

First and Last Jaing Skirata

Man, it's been a long run my guy, and as far as I can say, you were by far the greatest BCMD I have ever had, not because you were there with us most of the time, but also because you were dedicated enough to even try to do that shitty accent of yours. Smh. Lmao jk. But that's what separated you from the past BCMD's that I had, that you were really dedicated to that position. And listen here you FUCK, I'M NOT INACTIVE, JUST DOING SHIT 2eigd3yedu3vu3. :^)

Kain im posting this at 530 in the morning so here it goes. as a friend uve bein always great to me. as a battlion commander u were great as well u gave the 501st a great system and im going to miss seeing you as rex but why the hell did you pick smb as your rank in game lol.

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Kain im posting this at 530 in the morning so here it goes. as a friend uve bein always great to me. as a battlion commander u were great as well u gave the 501st a great system and im going to miss seeing you as rex but why the hell did you pick smb as your rank in game lol.

So I can show these cunts how to actually be a fucking SMB.

12 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

But Jagger was the worst SMB ever :^)

Lol I'm just kidding. Since Jagger was a SGT2 he got my favoritism and I made him fly through the ranks hehe
@Jagger ya meme <3

You mean since SSG ;^)

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

8 hours ago, Kain said:

So I can show these cunts how to actually be a fucking SMB.

godspeed, be the first fucking battalion to nail SMB since Yukon was my SMB ;-;

NO MORE OF THIS TRIAL OFFICER AUTISM, THE SMB IS A HIGHLY ESTEEMED POSITION THAT YOU WILL HOLD FOR LIFE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

1 hour ago, Faoeoa said:

godspeed, be the first fucking battalion to nail SMB since Yukon was my SMB ;-;

NO MORE OF THIS TRIAL OFFICER AUTISM, THE SMB IS A HIGHLY ESTEEMED POSITION THAT YOU WILL HOLD FOR LIFE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Of fucking course. That is until like a few months, you munchkin cunt.

• 2 weeks later...