It has been a fun ride

Well mates it has been a fun ride but i'm leaving the Server. I will be around on a ct or sith but this is a goodbye in my 4 months on the server i had a great time but i think it is time to leave,since i left staff i have no enjoyment of playing but i will miss making events if you need me, I will be around if you need me. This is my final z6 round shot off mates have fun and keep growing. I might come back one day 

• Friendly 6

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Killjoy, you have been an amazing guy, every interaction was great, when I was working in the 501st you were always there and always had positive interactions with you. You are definitely someone I respect and trust. It is sad to see you go, but good luck with your future endeavors. May the force be with you.

• Friendly 1

o7 <--- What I saw every time I saw you. Very nice guy, very responsible. Also very polite... I don't think I ever saw you be even remotely rude to anyone. Have a good one, Killjoy. Shame I never saw you in red.

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

2 hours ago, Ratio said:

o7 <--- What I saw every time I saw you. Very nice guy, very responsible. Also very polite... I don't think I ever saw you be even remotely rude to anyone. Have a good one, Killjoy. Shame I never saw you in red.

Even tho you tried to get me to join and final daily salute mate

Edited by [SR]KillJoy[SA]

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone