Avavel

If you are reapplying for your rank 

RP Name: Avavel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5522401

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: Gmt +8 (Singapore)

What was your previous staff rank?: Vet Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): no

Why did you leave the staff, team?: It was due to me require to enlist in mandatory military, so I thought it might be better to resign since I can't keep up with the regular play times anymore. So I decided to leave so I don't create a bother asking if eh is this guy activity is keeping up with standards.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: On the days I come back, I notice sometimes that there is a lack of events. Since I had experience in making events I was thinking I might as well rejoin staff to make events when I'm free. So I'm hoping to rejoin staff team with the intention of letting you all know I cant get on regularly, but I will try my best to be active whenever I can

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:yes

Edited by Avavel
Wrong format
  • Winner 1

If you are reapplying for your rank 

RP Name:

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): 

Timezone:

What was your previous staff rank?:

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Use this but +1  you were a great staff member when I was around.

+1 bring back Lok

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Staff interview passed
                                                                     Welcome back to staff