Being jailed for a bad reason

My name is KillMoeSr I’m the clone wars server, I was jailed for what the admin (Mango) says (ERP) but I didn’t ERP when I was arrested I was very confused so I made a ticket and he accepted it so I asked him what I said or did and he said, when the player sat on your head you said ew your butt stinks get off my head. Yes I did say that but I don’t think it was ERP I followed that by making another ticket that said please I need to talk to a admin that’s not Mango, where the admin ask me what happened I told him then he says so you got arrested but the guy who sat on your head didn’t and I said yes he failed rped, The admin agreed and teleported Mango to us the admin asked Mango what I did and Mango said what happened. Then when the admin asked if the guy sat on my head and why he wasn’t arrested Mango says I didn’t know somebody sat on his head and that I don’t remember and lied bc when he talked to me he said the whole thing. I just don’t see how it was ERP I didn’t say anything bad I feel like he is just arrest happy. -1 For Mango he is rude

• Agree 3

@KillMoe Mango is not staff. 

But you can report him for an invalid arrest. 

And also what Dets said, Were you banned  for this as while?

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

No 

51 minutes ago, Elijah said:

@KillMoe Mango is not staff. 

But you can report him for an invalid arrest. 

And also what Dets said, Were you banned  for this as while?

No but I was a youngling and he was on his Jedi he set a tack insert in the temple I’m guessing if he isn’t staff and was in his shock and arrested me