187th Commander Application

Technodad

Steam Name: TechnoDad

RP Name: TechnoDad

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞 STEAM_0:1:37081969

Battalion or squad you are applying for:  187th Battalion Commander 

Experience: C.E.O. of Icefuse Universe when we began/ Commander Wolff/ Shadow Company Commander / Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi/ Jedi Master Seesea Tinn/ Admiral Yularen / Jedi Master Healer TechnoDad . C.E.O. of FSAS/General of the clone armies. / General of the clone armies Last Bastion. / 102nd Battalion Commander/ A.R.F. Commander Trauma / Jedi Master Seesea Tinn /  Jedi Master Healer TechnoDad. / Military Police Commander TechnoDad M.R.P. (Synergy), U.N.S.C. Naval general Halo RP (Kairos)  Admiral Yularen / Chancellor Palpatine (Extensive Universe)  (Apollo Networks) M.P. Commander Technodad (Atlas Gaming M.R.P.)    

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I have had over 6 years of experience and have played many commander positions. For this particular Commander position I have read on the extensive cannon in books from the 70's on this battalion and have extensive knowledge. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Even more than what you can find on the internet. The specifics of this battalion was to reinforce possible conquests of planets mostly contested by political unrest throughout the Corwellian Galaxy. Their design specifics were to reinforce and hold areas currently occupied by republic forces and to keep and maintain them at all costs to any lives within the area.  Necessary casualties to save the planet in conquest was to try to keep a republic controlled planet from becoming an enemy of the republic due to areas vital and important to the 7. In the readings of this particular battalion they were very skilled in brute force and became known as flying death to any area that was in need of their reinforcements. In the outer rim occupations they served to keep control of hostile areas known to carry the illegal spice trade routes however later on were recalled back when the stabilization of current occupied planets were threatened. 98

Availability: Daily on weekdays hours 5 to 7PM EST. Weekends around 3PM to 11PM EST and sometimes longer.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since synergy began when the so called "Purge" or parting of another community happened. (Joah was epic in the decision made. )  

Do you have a microphone?: Some would say too much. lol 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: With a few dedicated and loyal troops ready to compete for the position through this very application process.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes 

-1 sorry dude you where one of my favorite on the sever you should of just went for Neyo. Same reason as noddle you should join and work your way up like Sugga and Hayley when it came out

Edited by Shake

+1 by far the most suited for the position experience wise that is applying. Doesn't matter if he wasn't in 187th here or not if it did matter THAT MUCH it would be a rule. Battalions change all the time when the BCMD mantle gets passed on. I can't think of anyone better to help continuing to shape the 187th Best of luck Technodad.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Banned

Before I leave an opinion is Technodad an active member of the community again? 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 

Make your first PTS in debrief 15 minutes long please.

On a serious note,  Techno is a damn fine leader.   I know he is not currently in 187th, but in 212th he was one of our best people.   He would make a good BCMD. 

(We miss you but we're proud of you techno! ❤️ ) 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.