Hey hydra.

my experiences with you haven’t been the greatest. I mean you cursed out everyone in the ts when you got your massiff job unwhitelisted by Ragen. You have lied about your birthday many times. And from what I see you don’t have any respect for people, and you complain of stuff doesn’t go your way. You sorta have a nice amount of time to reinvent yourself. I would. With your current behavior I can roughly guess your age as 11.  Take some time to mature and think about the way you have acted and try to better yourself. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Just yesterday Hydra left the womb, he is now 17 with his last birthday 2 hours ago. 

Get waived, seriously, but they won’t waive you now, prove your ready and they’ll waive you. This won’t happen overnight BTW.

• Funny 1

Fun facts about my life. Deep. Lol

* I learned english from Icefuse. Not school

*I was fucking 11-12 or smth like that. Now im 16.

*Jokes but real*

Oh and hey. You wanna know what? I tried to be staff on IFN back then but got denied because I was wither too young or having a pitchy voice ;)

I think you should wait a bit and not rush the application. Try to gain peoples respect and be yourself from now.

Good luck.

• Agree 1

Just spend the time building trust in others and be more nice to people and develop yourself as a community member 

then speak to a director about getting waived. If you truly want to be staff you need to show that we can trust you. (I would start with saying your actual age)

8 hours ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

I am turning 14 next week on that Tuesday and my voice is starting to get deeper in volume and I am ready to show people I am ready for staff now

Good justification, you've been accepted. 

DEEP VOICE = Ready for staff

Edited by Ching
19 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

I am that hydra and I am hitting puperde you guy whent throw this to with s sqikey voice

Bruh, Having a squeeky voice doesn't matter. Your not gonna get denied or disliked for having a squeeky voice.

If your mature you will get accepted. Just like Freck, He was 14 & became a Director because he was mature & Esitt became a HA.

Edited by Josh Schneider
34 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Bruh, Having a squeeky voice doesn't matter. Your not gonna get denied or disliked for having a squeeky voice.

If your mature you will get accepted. Just like Freck, He was 14 & became a Director because he was mature & Esitt became a HA.

freck was the same age as me but was also somehow 10x more mature

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Ccmonty said:

freck was the same age as me but was also somehow 10x more mature

9 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

Haha, feels nice to be recognised for my maturity.

Will I go down in History as the youngest director ever? Hopefully. 

Maturity goes a long way, even if it is only GMOD

• Friendly 1

British

4 hours ago, Firat/Abi said:

Probably because only old people play dart...

@Freck get a new hobby xD you're still young

But I like darts... lol

6 hours ago, IKE said:

Freck plays darts and is somehow more mature than me

Ike, you once commented on my instagram questionaire something regarding my nan if I'm correct. Lmao

British

12 minutes ago, Freck said:

But I like darts... lol

Ike, you once commented on my instagram questionaire something regarding my nan if I'm correct. Lmao

I don’t remember that, your can’t prove anything.