Base Operations Models / Director Krennic Model

Husky

Name: Husky

Suggestion: Checking on the status of the Base Operations models / Director Krennic Model

Implementation: It's been three months since the rebooting of Base Ops, when we originally started, we were told that the models would be coming in around a week, however it seems that the development process has stalled. I have been instructed to place this as a server suggestion as a reminder, and hopefully spur the process of finishing the models.

Lore: Director Krennic is a unique character, and should not be utilizing the same model as Admiral Yularen, and the Base Operations models are in dire need of updating, as well as a separation between them, and the bog standard Naval models.

Workshop content if applicable: Requires FURTHER Development.

• Agree 1
Banned

Good luck trying to get models on the server +1 hope you get them

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Neutral Krennic isn’t as cool as yularen

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 This is needed badly 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

5 hours ago, GM-3022 Havok said:

But if we swap out the Yularen model then we will run into the same issue when (if) we go back to the ship. Yularen will look like krennic and the whole thing starts up again.

They could keep the Yularen Files in the game and even leave it in the f4 menu if needed 
Also +1 

Keep both jobs, make yalaren XO and Krennic BCMD on base and when we switch to venator make krennic xo and yularen BCMD

• Disagree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

53 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

Keep both jobs, make yalaren XO and Krennic BCMD on base and when we switch to venator make krennic xo and yularen BCMD

50 minutes ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

Just give Krennic both models in the bodygrouper 4head +1

What Clank said 4head

+1 just keep yularen and your new model

Edited by Arroyo
  • 3 weeks later...