CWRP - Goofy Staff Application

RP Name:Goofy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:184601332

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to be an administrator because I want to be helpful.I want to be something bigger and better in the community.I also want to be administrator because I want to know what it feels like to be admin and try it out.I also Wish to become and because i will not take it very lightly and will not take it as a joke. I will take it as a high responsibility.I am also very active which means that I would be on Everyday.but off on some occasions. I want to help people out on the question they might have and i could be the one to answer it.and im not going to say i will be the best admin.But I will be an excellent one.My sets of skills could be helpful since I've gotten used to the server and its server rules.I love coming up with new ideas.Also and most importantly being mature  to always be the bigger person and try to resolve things without the means of the worse possible outcome is one of my key abilities.Also I know I do not have 200+ hours like some of the other admin but if I was given a chance you could see how good of a admin I could be.Also I want to become admin because I finally find a excellent server with good Rp. That allows people to apply for admin at the age of 14.(A lot of other servers make you wait till your 16).Even Though I am not very active on the forums I will try my best to be more active on Forums.Also 1 day i would like to be able to host my own event.Keep In Mind If I do get this application accepted I will be a New admin.Which is not much responsibilities,but to me a great responsibility.So please 1+.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I'm Kind.Don't bend or break the rules just because i know someone closely.I am responsible.Selfless.Determined.Funny.I like helping out people which is one of the main reasons that i want to become admin.I live in New York.I play everyday #NoLife.I have pretty good grades in my Math and ELA.The Usual.Currently Im On Spring Break,which means playing StarwarsRP All Day and Night.I also have 3 brothers and 2 sisters.I have a couple hobbies which are playing football,games and basketball.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not Really

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  76

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)No

I’m going to be honest here, pal. You’ve got low hours (never looks good on an app), and some of your behaviours in game as well as in the TR program (from what I’ve observed as TRO) haven’t been the best. BUT with that being said, there is only so much that someone can do as a New Admin. It wouldn’t hurt to allow you to give it a shot and see how you do. Just make sure you focus up and do what you’ve gotta do. Good luck, pal. +1

• Friendly 1

Goofy I like ya, but theres a few things you need to work on. First off, I caught you scamming someone on the server. You gambled 300k and lost and only gave him 200k at first, in which he made a staff ticket about. So I teleported took a look into it, and you admitted that you only gave him 200k because you didn't have 300k. You then proceeded to give him 50k, but you still owed him 50k. I told you don't gamble what you dont have. Today I also saw you switching back and forth onto youngling from padawan to try and get "emergency youngling trials". I then told you not to do it, however less than 10mins later you do it again. I also have seen some things in the TR program, where you were being very unprofessional to CCs, and were hot micing you burping in your microphone. For now I will be giving you a -1 please keep playing on the server and making a more positive impact, and I may change my mind.

Edited by Hayley
16 hours ago, GoofyThief said:

I admit I Did Scam..But I didn't know scamming was thing back then.It happened to me alot.

ok what how do you not know what scamming is? Its pretty obvious and just common sense.  

Im sorry mate and based on Hayleys -1 and the CC training's you have done

but the staff app is good and I do like to give people chances so 

its a Neutral leaning to +1 from me just realize as NA and A you will have to do plenty of CC trainings. 

Edited by Beast
Thought about it again
  • Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

On 4/29/2019 at 12:03 AM, GoofyThief said:

and @Murdock I scammed 1(Only 1)because i did not know what scamming was.
and @Hayley I thought you said do not switch jobs with Tac Insert, not "don't switch to youngling"but elijah told me so i didn't after that.So Sorry about to youngling didn't know you couldn't switch back once you became padawan.

You scammed me and one other person, after you scammed me you went on the scam another person but you won and got the koney for me that way, if you lsot the one to pay me back you would have been fucked over. 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

spacer.png

On 4/28/2019 at 11:58 PM, GoofyThief said:

I admit I Did Scam..But I didn't know scamming was thing back then.It happened to me alot.

Goofy u know damn well what you were doing @FrostyRickleis 12 and knows what scamming is like. No offense it seems you are tryna pitty yourself so people dont -1 you. I also heard you were leaving tryouts for 104th to participate in events while you were recruiting people. -1 srry m8 gotta man up.

Scammer Gets Scammed, Neutral, Scamming doesn't look good, hours are improving, I can see where these people are coming from when you scammed them cause i would be mad too (Not really i give away my money), but you seem to be called a minge a lot, i hadn't seen for myself, but for now I'll stick with neutral and see for myself sometime in game

• Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

What I've heard so far isn't that good ( sorry bud ). What I've heard from Hayley and other people aren't that good. So unless you can fix these issues it's a -1. Also, you've actually disrespected me a lot. Even though it was in a simulation you still called me a bitch and other rude things because I stabbed u with a knife ( but u were using u Jedi, and I said I would stop knifing u if you change to a Clone ). 

Edited by FrostyRickle

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head: