Legitimate Question

Who the hell is Jek? From what Ive gathered I think he was a founder that got banned. Someone plz explain.

Please no bully I am relatively new to the server so I actually have no clue who he is. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

• Retired Founder

Ahem.. Let me show you the tale of Jek.. pull up a seat young lasses and lads.
One year ago, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʏᴘᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs, we had a founder.. one more corrupted then the orcs themselves..

• Funny 1
  • Winner 3
8 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who the hell is Jek? From what Ive gathered I think he was a founder that got banned. Someone plz explain.

Please no bully I am relatively new to the server so I actually have no clue who he is. 

Jek was the original TS/Website creator/designe/coder. He gave people on server stuff for steam codes/other in-game items(for other games).

• Agree 1

WAS MEDIC

11 minutes ago, Zim said:

Ahem.. Let me show you the tale of Jek.. pull up a seat young lasses and lads.
One year ago, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʏᴘᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs, we had a founder.. one more corrupted then the orcs themselves..

Now, this does put a smile on my face.

• Friendly 2
54 minutes ago, Beast said:

Told people to shut up so he could sneeze

1 hour ago, justuscloud5 said:

Wasnt there another founder named spark or something, btw can we see his resignation or nah

Yeah, the original four founders are Sparks, Joah, Mods, IndoX, and Jek.

The total list of previous and current founders/leadership is: Joah, Mods, Jek, Jackson, Zim, Square, Sparks, IndoX

Edited by Jax
  • Retired Founder
3 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

What happened to indox and sparks

On a serious, to help you out.
Offical status of each - excluding personal opinion.
Joah - Still Active
Mods - Still Active, helped create alot of the original server, took a long break prior, now devs.
Sparks - Demoted, Caused Drama, didn't do his job.
Indox - Demoted, Didn't do his job.
Jek - Demoted, Favoritism, Abuse of Power, Corruption, Bullying, Failure to do his job etc.
Zim - Semi Active, Used to do tons of work developing but left for life, mostly around as requested.
Square - Still active.
Jackson - Still Active
Dill - MIA (Dill is a meme, not a true founder.. I think?)

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1