CWRP - McFisher's Staff Application

McFisher

RP Name: McFisher

Steam ID: 76561198870589107

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I simply Want to help interest, engage and Help people in the server, Entertain them by doing Encounters, Events etc. I also want to help others have a better experience Playing on this server. And there Isn't many staff on at Early EU Times which is when i am on, so i think i will be a very useful staff member. I also participate in lots of  Events and encounters so i can let other players have an enjoyable time destroying clankers! this would also let other staff lay back ands not being so busy with tickets, events, minges etc. i think i am a great applicant to become a staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i am very active, mostly spend 6 hours a day on weekdays and lots more in weekdays. Im also determined, such as how im trying every possible chance i have to become SOBDE and i will not give up till i get it. all the time, i am respectful to everyone no matter e=what they have done. I can also be a very big help to people if they are in need of, well help. Last of all, i always think about others before i do, which is both good and bad. So if someone needs helped or trained, i would stop what im doing if its not necessary and would help them.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Sadly not

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? I have 133 hours on this server

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: Sadly Not.

Edited by MrFishButt
Add more detail

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

Very friendly and helpful member of the computer

Add some more to your application and you've got my support

Edited by Nade Jones
  • Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 amazing guy and is very active 

• Friendly 1

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week