Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Hey guys it's Stockings!

I'm sure most of us here are Star Wars fans, more than others probably, but I just wanted to know if anyone was interested in the new game being released this Fall?  Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, developed by Respawn Entertainment, published by Electronic Arts (EA 😣). 

spacer.png

For those who don't know much about the upcoming game, here's a quick little synopsis of the story,  the main protagonist is a jedi padawan who has survived Order 66, and will be an action adventure game.  A lot of questions will be answered this Saturday at Star Wars Celebration, with an EA Star Wars Panel for the game itself.  😲

Anyone think they're excited to see EA Star Wars to finally start going in a different direction since 2015, and are you excited for this game in particular? 😎

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about it like it’s being developed by Respawn, but at the same time it’s not like Apex where the EA involvement seems quite small, like I don’t want it to be like the new shitty battle fronts I want it to be like the OG 2005 Battlefront, Or like knights of the old republic, if I hear that it’s good than fuck yeah I’m getting it, I’m excited about it obviously anyways , but when I see EA in the picture it brings a tear to my eye

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about it like it’s being developed by Respawn, but at the same time it’s not like Apex where the EA involvement seems quite small, like I don’t want it to be like the new shitty battle fronts I want it to be like the OG 2005 Battlefront, Or like knights of the old republic, if I hear that it’s good than fuck yeah I’m getting it, I’m excited about it obviously anyways , but when I see EA in the picture it brings a tear to my eye

Just a side note, I don't think it'll relate to either of the games you want it to be similar to.  I think it'll be more along the lines of The Force Unleashed series games and be totally single player, with maybe a chance of multiplayer.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

I mean its respawn. What could go wrong. 

Star wars Battle Royal Incoming 

I think that would be interested, it's surprising Star Wars hasn't tried to jump on the bandwagon like they would before with many other games.  The current rumors floating around are that the combat system is similar to Sekiro, the new game made by the creators of Dark Souls.

spacer.png

Update:  Leaked poster/ cover originally made for a T-Shirt.

spacer.png

We see a person wielding a blue light saber, and droid on a rocky/mountainous planet with what seems to be a lake or ocean.  Far in the mist and fog is a destroyed Acclamator-Class Assault Ship along with a bunch of TIE fighters in the top left.   Reminds me a bit of when Starkiller pulled down the Star Destroyer in Force Unleashed.

Edited by Stockings
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Ccmonty said:

its EA. i have no hope for this game

the new battlefront is really good they managed to fix it, don't forget its also respawn the dudes who made Apex Legends

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

The official reveal trailer has been released!  A lot more information has been released as well!  We'll be playing as Cal Kestis- one of the last surviving members of the Jedi Order after the purge of Order 66.  He once was a padawan on the run, now he's working for the scrapping guild; until he showed his powers and once again started moving on the  He's also running with he's best friend, a droid named BD-1.  Throughout the trailer we see a number of things from both Star Wars: Rebels and from new comics that have been revolving around Darth Vader.  For example the game introduces a new inquisitor, and we finally get to see more of the Inquisitor Clone Troopers also known as Purge Troopers, the very last batch of clones made after Order 66 specifically to help Vader and the Inquisitors to hunt down jedi who survived the treacherous order that sealed their fate and brought the dark times.  Accept the past, trust only in the force!

Releasing November 15th, 2019 Xbox One, PC, and PS4!

Some other Easter Eggs that can be found in the trailer is that a Venators are now being scrapped and probably used as spare parts for the creation of ISD's, Cal comes across a Clone Troopers dead body with a holocommunicator which had Palpatine giving the order.  Another thing is that Cal's co-worker / friend is an Abednedo alien.  Among that there are a few a new planets, but we well probably see many notable places like Coruscant.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Mike said:

star-wars-battlefront-ii-loot-boxes-gif.

The irony in this is that it was confirmed by EA's Community manager that microtransactions and loot boxes will not be a part of the game.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Stockings said:

The irony in this is that it was confirmed by EA's Community manager that microtransactions and loot boxes will not be a part of the game.

They have confirmed that for a lot of games and guess what?

1 minute ago, Mike said:

No they didn't, this one is the only one EA has confirmed won't have micro-transactions.   They openly stated that micro-transactions are in games they were making like Battlefront (2015), Battlefront II (2017), and Galaxy of Heroes.  Before EA bought the Star Wars IP license for vidya games, SWTOR already had Cartel coins (micro-transactions for a lot of things) as well as provided a much better experience for players who subscribed monthly. 

spacer.png

Now if y' all haven't played Titanfall 2. You're missing out. It was downright the most fun and interesting campaign in a while. I dare say the best of 2016 by a mile. If respawn can capture that player group again and work with what they have. I believe it will have a fun campaign, awesome multiplayer and great direction. 

If you don't believe me watch a Titanfall 2 review. It was amazing. 

On 4/14/2019 at 10:08 AM, Mike said:

Besides Apex Legends, no other respawn game had microtransactions. Titanfall 2 was smack dab in the middle of the 2016 controversy where loot boxes were all the rave.  Granted Respawn has only made 4 games including Fallen Order.