Server Report

Thank you for your valuable input as a dedicated community member. We will take this and research into why you feel this way. Your statement of “this server sucks ass” has been taken under SERIOUS consideration and I will see to the bottom of this. Sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you, and finally 

lol Munch my butt bro the fact you went out of your way to say this says a lot about you.

Edited by Hero
  • Winner 3

I want my rep back > : (

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Is that Darpaka?

LMAO he went on a mass murder as Bariss Offee over here and said it was cos people got in his way.

What a mad lad, he's about as idiotic as his name...

Darpaka? More like Alpaca.... ha gotem, his mum's an alpaca...

• Funny 1

British

Bruh, not only do you cause problems on the server but on the forums. I’m honestly fucking surprised you were accepted for staff.

Every time I saw C-3PO and R2-D2 acting like retards I knew it was you and some other 501st member. I saw you advert some useless shit like “/advert *Background of C3PO taking an oil bath.* that advert was kinda yikes and mingey as hell, especially for someone who was trying to “work their ass off on the server.” So after about a few days I was hoping shit wouldn’t get any worse, but then I get reports of you once again minging on the C-3Po job. You were kicked off the job and you then switched to your Senator Organa job to try and trespass into SOBDE bunks with the excuse of “Bunk inspections.” At that point they shit just crossed the line. That was soon to be reported to Clegane and he was later permanently blacklisted from Senators LOL. After that I had to finally pull him into my HA channel and remove him from staff but he had the audacity to say “There’s no proof that I did any of that” and later went on to say some other dumb shit about the fact that he was a victim and was being targeted by “the same group of people” which sounds like bullshit considering the fact he was already removed and blacklisted from 90% of the Battalions on the sever. After his staff removal he goes on and makes his “Community Resignation” saying he was disliked... Which he honestly isn’t wrong and how he is always unfairly treated... 

Now we are at the state where he comes back after a week and starts going retard mode saying some dumb claims and falsely making Player reports. 

LADY AND GENTLEMAN, CFN OUR FAVORITE TWITCH STREAMER! 

Oh, boy.

If there's one thing I learned from Darpaka is that letting him back into Shock was the worst mistake we had ever made in our life. We genuinely had thought he changed and matured from the past, and he seemed to agree... to a very egotistical extent. He really hates being kicked out of things despite whether or not it's justified in doing so. Don't mean to drop down to just petty insults but he was a self-entitled little prick and I'm glad his stay in ST was pretty much just two days or so.

Anyhow. Don't come back. You're not welcomed here.

• Agree 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Bruh doing this ain’t doing shit, if you’re mad cause of something just change, ez, and if you don’t want to change than you know what bud, sucks for you, because you’ll have to change in your life and if you’re not willing to accept change than you’re not getting anywhere my dude. Can’t get anymore simple than that.

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Just now, Kon said:

nah man CFN the same man who slayed like 5 people in a hallway

that makes so much sense because they both rage quit from the server  because people talked a little smack to him. I'm glad this guy has multiple personalities that are all annoying. Thank God for Chambers banning his ass.

• Funny 1
2 hours ago, Alexz said:

that makes so much sense because they both rage quit from the server  because people talked a little smack to him. I'm glad this guy has multiple personalities that are all annoying. Thank God for Chambers banning his ass.

I think this is the first time your actually happy I banned someone lol

• Funny 1