More Droid Models

Clank

Name: 104th BotL Commander Targeev

Suggestion: Add more models to the droid event job. I love the job as it adds a chance to do some good DroidRP, and adding some of these models would help add more opportunities for RP.

Implementation: Add the models to the job

Lore: All droids featured in the pack would be found in the star wars universe

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1098383839 (Or the already existing models in the server) (I will find the model paths to all of the droids later today)

Edited by SR Clank
Updated suggestion
Developer

Already in one of the content packs. Just need to be event jobs.

Developer
1 minute ago, Josh Schneider said:

uuuh i dont think these many is needed its 8 MB download.

But im open to the idea of a smaller pack

rUmX1Oz.png?1

Too late.

Just now, Josh Schneider said:

uuuh i dont think these many is needed its 8 MB download.

Shit, didn't see how big it was. 

1 minute ago, Jayarr said:

Already in one of the content packs. Just need to be event jobs.

Didn't know that.

-Snip-

Edited by SR Clank
Snipped
Developer
Just now, SR Clank said:

Someone lock this for me. Gonna void this suggestion.

No no, to add them as an event job now needs to pass.

What does everyone has with droids

Recon Metals heads

and Now more models

I guess we should name the Neggachin do to all the negative suggestions to troopers. Give flesh love not metal.

come on get over you fetishes

Neutral

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

Just now, Pythin said:

What does everyone has with droids

Recon Metals heads

and Now more models

I guess we should name the Neggachin do to all the negative suggestions to troopers. Give flesh love not metal.

come on get over you fetishes

The only reason I'm suggesting the models is because the current ones for the job limit the possible uses for it during events and encounters.

I mean droids weren’t are aren’t really used in events, so adding more would me more jobs, and more content getting added in, and bring more issues to be brought up. We are already adding in a new battalion, so just cause more work

Former: Liaison

Just now, Pythin said:

I mean droids weren’t are aren’t really used in events, so adding more would me more jobs, and more content getting added in, and bring more issues to be brought up. We are already adding in a new battalion, so just cause more work

We found that the models are already in the server. All the work needed is adding the models to the already existing job.

12 hours ago, Pythin said:

This makes absolutely no sense, just a by the way.

+1

To address the incomprehensible quote above, if they are already on the server, then the work is minimal at best. There isn't any new downloads for the players to go through, but rather just some inputs of the model path to the job. I don't see the real work, outside of just copying and pasting it in. Correct me if I am wrong on the process, and if possible, explain where the work comes in.

Secondly, while it isn't the most used event job on the server, the droid can be used in such a versatile way that adding to it with existing files within the server only serves to enhance it.