Reapers Defense REG Commander App

Reaper

Steam Name:

RP Name: 187th BCMD Reaper

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:119739801

Battalion/Area you are applying for: Def Regimental Commander

Experience: 187th BCMD For 5 months now and still going

Why should you become a Commander?: i feel like i can make the defense battalions grow into something huge again make them well organized and work together as a massive team. and make sure they all run effectively and greatly. i want whats best for all of the defense battalions. I feel like it be better if i was in charge with all of them so i can help make the changes they want and the changes they need to make them in the monster battalions they use to be.

I feel like i have the experience and time now that i need to be able to do all of this and do it effectively. To be honest now that all that crap that happen today and this weekend is done. my son will be in daycare for the whole damn day.. so I will have nothing to do but be on here with all of you. All of you in this server are my family. To be honest I wanna be able to help the attack battalions as well. I want to be able to do all of this for everyone and everything. i want to help make this server great make the defense battalions great so they all have fun. I want to be able to run drills for everyone and help them with there coordination. i wanna help all the battalions in a way help them grow and become big battalions.

I want to be able to work with Billiam and do alot for every battalion of the servers. i wanna promote happiness. in all the battalions make sure they stop fighting with each other other stupid fuckin drama. im sick and tired of having everyone fighting like wahh some battalion did this and some battalion said that im gonna stop them from doing that and help with them all making friends on this server. because what i s this server honestly its no competition its a well balanced family that everyone will have there fights and everything.

Honestly to everyone on the server. I know some of you hate the way I command the 187th and what not. I changed everything from how it was back then my battalion loves me and i love each and everyone of them on the server. All i ever wanted to do on this server is help battalions grow and make everything better. for all of them as a defensive reg i can do that. and i really wanna be able to show all of  you how well I can make battalions grow by doing this. if you have criticism about how i am as def reg you can easily. Pm me or tell me how I can change it so im better. I wanna make it all better between everyone and I am willing to listen and change to how people want me to be.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? i understand the lore for all the defense battlions

Availability: 12pm to whenever i decide to go to bed.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: about since it began so basicly 2 months 

Do you have a microphone?: yes

What plans do you have for the battalions you are applying for?: 

My plan for all the battalions that will be under me will to make them grow and work together and help each other and make them better then they are now. Alot of them are great right now. but i want them to become the monsters they use to be. Have great numbers have great people. Them all happy again. in this way i want to help every battalion under me. I want to make them grow just like the 187th has. sure it has its off days and what not.

But i want to make sure they all grow and be happy.  I want to be able to have them do drills and everything like that. Have them coordinated and help out with everything. If a battalion is doing bad or someone did something bad to another battalion i will act on it and be the in between them. I'm gonna host sims and what not for the battalions to have them learn how to work with each other. maybe get them all in my chat and everything. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position.  Yep. i understand. gonna be a bit busy this month but ill be fine to get on the server

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Reaper has had his moments but hes really picked up from it and before hand and currently is a really good bcmd

you've actually not been 187th CMD for 5 months, I just got Commander 5 months ago.

something around 4.

regardless i consider that you did a pretty good job preserving what i did with 187th - you did a few things I didn't like, I suppose but you definitely could've done a lot worse - You have my +1 unless Egg or Hudson decide to run.

Reaper, you are a great guy, but I don't think you would have the dedication, nor the time to fulfill all the duties that a Defence Regimental would need. Your activity within the 187th when I was part of it, as well as when I left was quite scarce. The duties you need to uphold, are not of just one battalion, but many. You need to be able to coordinate, maintain and uphold structure, and I am sorry; but I don't believe you would be able to do so. Also, the time I have been on the server, you have been within an Attack Battalion. That's what the 187th was, prior to 'the change'. I don't think, at this moment, you would have as much experience as someone who has been in a Defence Battalion position prior to the change and currently. 

Hate me if you must, this is just my opinion.

I'm going to have to say. Reaper i have known you for a long time. You been 187th Commander for a very Long time. However I do not believe you are ready for the challenge of having to keep up with multiple battalions. You are a grand 187th Commander and i will say that the B Commander spot should be named Reaper for your Dedication to the battalion you are in. I simply do not believe that you are ready with the correct mind set to be the Defense Reg. I think you need more time before you go for a position that requires you to be extremely active with all Battalions under the Defense section. As i said you are a great commander, and a great person. I just simply do not believe you are ready to tackle this position without getting alittle more experience in the field of Defense Battalions. They are much different from how Attack work, That's really my only concern. Other than that Great app But maybe later in the future you in my opinion would be ready for this position.

to anyone who dont think im active.. look i just went through alot of shit.. and to be honest my dedication to this server has bein always good. i just sit in teamspeak if i get a poke i talk to my battalion and whoever poked m e and stuff.. you can ask anyone in m y battalion im always there if someone needs me to be.. im on the server for atleast 8 hours a day and as for it being a new transition from being a attack to a def battalion all the 187th did was sit in the er the whole time on the other server. and for 3 months on here. we were basically a def battalion with just a attack battalion name to be honest.

im gonna be on the server for as long as i can be on every damn day and i feel like i can do the def reg spot. i feel like i can do it.. ik i can.. i just want to prove to people who think im not ready for something bigger then 187th bcmd i wanna be able to show everyone i got what it takes to do this job. im friends with most of the def battalions i go in and check on them as well to ask if they want help or anything.

Edited by Reaper
eh was to long for one paragrath lol
22 minutes ago, Callsign False said:

I'm going to have to say. Reaper i have known you for a long time. You been 187th Commander for a very Long time. However I do not believe you are ready for the challenge of having to keep up with multiple battalions. You are a grand 187th Commander and i will say that the B Commander spot should be named Reaper for your Dedication to the battalion you are in. I simply do not believe that you are ready with the correct mind set to be the Defense Reg. I think you need more time before you go for a position that requires you to be extremely active with all Battalions under the Defense section. As i said you are a great commander, and a great person. I just simply do not believe you are ready to tackle this position without getting alittle more experience in the field of Defense Battalions. They are much different from how Attack work, That's really my only concern. Other than that Great app But maybe later in the future you in my opinion would be ready for this position.

I'm boutta blow your mind... 187th is categorized under defense.

Edited by Jax

+1 I've had to pleasure of talking to you a bit, and honestly I think you can hold the responsibility of Regimental commander. I've seen you make a few blunders in the past, but those were only one time things and you fixed the problem from happening again. I also see you on a decent amount. I believe it's enough to fulfill the duties of regimental commander at least. If we look at specialized regimental commander who was a lil bit inactive for a while, they didn't fall and be crushed. Unless there some whole big behind scenes things that require being on 4-6 hours a day, I think he'll do fine as a reg.

The next defense regimental will need to be a fucking genius in order to convince people to join defense battalions, because currently there is little to no reason to join any of them other than maybe the 187th. And the reasoning for joining isnt really from your own efforts, but more so because of a series of meme gmod videos. I do not believe you are this genius.

First and Last Jaing Skirata

12 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

"Inactive" 285.1 hours past 2 weeks? Sorry Reaper that's inactive. Just kidding bud. Reaper has 2,807 hours played. Any time I'm on he's never afk anyway. I'm not really sure besides this last week that he was inactive. 

lol ikr

• Agree 1
On 8/29/2017 at 8:13 AM, Faoeoa said:

you've actually not been 187th CMD for 5 months, I just got Commander 5 months ago.

something around 4.

regardless i consider that you did a pretty good job preserving what i did with 187th - you did a few things I didn't like, I suppose but you definitely could've done a lot worse - You have my +1 unless Egg or Hudson decide to run.

nvm Hudson is running

-1 - IMO Reaper does bust his ass for the battalion but I don't think he'll be strong enough to revive the defensive battalions - he's credited with sustaining the 187th population after I grew it (admittely Reaper and BCNS being huge factors in it as well as Ginyu, Minty and Beb) but I feel like Defense Regimental will genuinely stress you far beyond 187th CMD could ever do so; Defense Regimental in my honest opinion is the equivalent of invading Russia in Winter without coats - and you ain't got a thick enough coat.