Void suggested was a bad idea

I have decided to void this suggestion due to overwelming -1s as i stated if majority of ppl dont want this ill remove the suggestion. I didnt reallyt expect it to get alot of plus ones just generally wanted everyones opinion the subject. Thank you for leaving your opinions and comments! Sorry as well if this may have offended you Sock knowing your a long lasting officer in cts. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 1
Developer

+1

I've always loved 101st and CT, I used to be an XO for it on icefuse. It would only be bad because of the people leading it.

I doubt any jobs need to be removed for this one.

kCzegHD.jpg

Edited by Jayarr
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 2

+1 i guess but

4 minutes ago, Alexz said:

-1 until you bring up what battalion you want removed to have them replaced with.

Like we had it when the server started after a cc got trained they went right into the 101st as a pvt and they could stay there but get promoted we dont need to remove anything just change ct to 101st again

Edited by SmallJeff
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

I dont t hink a battalion needs to get removed for a CT Battalion I think Joah meant like 187th or 38th or some other battalion 

if you can confirm @Joah

yeah no, if you gonna request a whole new path and new classes with new leadership and a place where other battalions could lose numbers then you will definitely need someone removed. No matter the reasoning, this will hurt other battalions because they will get less recruits. The 1 for 1 rule still stands in this case.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
1 minute ago, SmallJeff said:

+1 i guess but

Like we had it when the server started after a cc got trained they went right into the 101st as a pvt and they could stay there but get promoted 

right I was there and it was the path I took. We eventually removed them because it didn't work too well in the long run. it was still a battalion and still has an equal place to have a battalion removed.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Alexz said:

yeah no, if you gonna request a whole new path and new classes with new leadership and a place where other battalions could lose numbers then you will definitely need someone removed. No matter the reasoning, this will hurt other battalions because they will get less recruits. The 1 for 1 rule still stands in this case.

Dude this is a battalion were new and old people can chill and move to other battalions only dedicated ppl that would stay probably be the senior officers like Sock and others who decide to return. This wont kill any battalion, legit CCs ARE MANDATED TO join the CT Battalion lmao if you say ur battalion is dead cause of that. Thats your recruitment issue. Because not all CTs want to stay in 101st or whatever we decide or bcmd decides to call it

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, BlackiSblack said:

Dude this is a battalion were new and old people can chill and move to other battalions only dedicated ppl that would stay probably be the senior officers like Sock and others who decide to return. This wont kill any battalion, legit CCs ARE MANDATED TO join the CT Battalion lmao if you say ur battalion is dead cause of that. Thats your recruitment issue. Because not all CTs want to stay in 101st or whatever we decide or bcmd decides to call it

-1 then

• Agree 1

-1 back on icefuse/start of synergy this was a thing and it failed really bad, so I dont see any reason why it would work now. The reason it failed is because no one wanted to join it to train new CT just to lose them to another batt. The purpose of this batt is pretty much to kill its own battalion wich isnt the best thing.

• Agree 2
9 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

Sorry Guys, I dont want this at all, I am all for Generals continuing to promote CTs. but I dont want medics, snipers and shit in CTs, thats not its purpose.

If I wanted it, you should have let me make a post anyways -.-

No one said you have to apply or take responsibility of the position you could just maintain your position as a Captain

If needed Ill remove the post if this gets to much flak as in -1s which is majority of people who dont want this added.

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 I used to want this a while ago, but as Sock said, CT's should sometimes get promoted for their extensive work in the CT's.  Sock used to be a colonel and certainly deserves a higher rank than that alone.  It's not necessary and doesn't work well on the server as it was attempted before.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 hour ago, Sock Monkey said:

Sorry Guys, I dont want this at all, I am all for Generals continuing to promote CTs. but I dont want medics, snipers and shit in CTs, thats not its purpose.

If I wanted it, you should have let me make a post anyways -.-

The true CT king. ❤️