Nomad x Reaper

RP Name:

TR Shock PVT Reduct/212th ACE Sage Padawan Corgan

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:233754236

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Omega Squad

Experience:

I was a Commander of 91st on another CWRP server that went down due to inactivity and not enough money to keep it up, that was about 2 years ago though

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have experience in real life that I can put into this game, I am a Flight Sergeant in the Civil Air Patrol and a Cadet Commander in NJROTC. I can use all my leadership skills to show and create new leaders and soldiers.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes I do

Availability:

everyday after 3 pm est on weekdays and on weekends unknown

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

42 now and 58 hours on Venator

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Active and skilled and have leadership so when my term is up they will be loyal and will listen to the next Commander at the end.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
I understand

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Banned

Yeah nice app buddy. -1

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

-1 Omega has big shoes to fill, this app doesnt really reflect those standards

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was