Jaig Eyes as Body Groupers

justuscloud5

Name: Cloud

Suggestion: Jaig Eyes as body groupers 

Implementation: Troopers that show the qualifications and qualities of a great soldier and show honor, courage, leadership, and selflessness would be the only ones allowed to have them on. The way they would be awarded is that it is shown through combat and in events and is given to a trooper by high command or Kal Skirata

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jaig_eyes

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Body Groupers for helmets

Job: All battalion Clones (for regular CTs if and only if they were awarded them in a battalion and are no longer a part of one and are just regular CTs)

Model: Requires Development 

Weapons: None 

Other: a doc will be required to stop enlisted to abuse this with ingame names and the peoples steam ids who have earned the jaig eyes on the doc. If people are caught with jaig eyes when they shouldn't have them on they will be arrested. 

Edited by justuscloud5
To disclose some gaps
  • Management
Management

It will end up being abused by random enlisted like the current bodygrouprs already are.

Imma be neutral leaning to a -1 for other reasons

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Okay as cool as that is, unfortunately I don’t think synergy wants to spend money on every job getting that added, also they have more models to develop *cough* 327th

+1 if they are willing

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

10 minutes ago, Marvel said:

It will end up being abused by random enlisted like the current bodygrouprs already are.

Imma be neutral leaning to a -1 for other reasons

Its gonna be a neckable offense and I plan for a doc to be set up with the people whom have earned them have their steam ids and ingame names linked. But now I have edited the topic to outline that reason.

Edited by justuscloud5
To disclose some gaps
  • Management
Management
3 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Its gonna be a neckable offense and I plan for a doc to be set up with the people whom have earned them have their steam ids and ingame names linked. But now I have edited the topic to outline that reason.

Now it sounds like more of a hassle imo.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
Management

Changing to a -1 srry but it really seems like more trouble for staff and shock to watch out for the smallest of things on ppl's helmets

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

As one of the people working under developer Cblake (I've worked on 91st, 41st's retexture, SO, and currently working on 212th) This'd be a fucking hassle and a half to go and rework a completely different helmet texture just to add jaig eyes, not to mention it might be complicated to overlay on some paint schemes. This would also in a lot of cases probably mean another bodygroup would have to be REMOVED to add this feature in. How about no.

On top of that, very few clones were able to wear jaig eyes, as they were an extreme honor. Fordo, Blackout, and Rex, for example.

Edited by OneNiner6719
  • Agree 2