Do you like or dislike Sith on the server?

Don't make cringe posts on the forums.

(Kidding slightly.)

Best way to improve yourselves is to do more on the part of conditioning the people coming into the sith order to act a certain way. I.e. instilling RP and the like. Another thing that you shouldn't be afraid to do is work with the jedi leadership outside of the RP scope on relations between yourselves. Seems like more of a competition of who is better than who rather than working together to make sure everyone gets some enjoyment out of playing together.

If you don't already have some gamemasters within the sith order, try and get in touch with some. From what I could tell playing on the server a couple of days ago was that PVP is huge within the server, and you can structure events with a real win lose ratio. Try things like monthly conquest event chains in which the jedi and sith orders work towards a singular goal. For example, you could introduce the idea of a lost temple of neutral force-connected lads that died out, and their location was lost. Then you just put together a way of finding that data out and pit the sith and jedi against each other on the event server to see who can ultimately figure out the location and get whatever is in there for their temple.

With the idea above, you could assign monthly buffs for the order that wins in order to promote roleplay and playing on those classes. Such as an increase in pay for a month or something of the sort. This is the sort of thing that supersedes what you as a lord can do but it is an idea you can take to Zim or the Directors and goes both ways, jedi and sith, to give the branches of jobs something to work towards, as well as promoting growth within it, such as getting new masters and lords and whatnot.

• Agree 1

I think they’re cool 

i mean i don’t really see them do much but maybe that’s cuz I’m inactive 

i think a good idea would be a public “bounty board” that could be hidden around the map that sith/republic can find and then use for target. Either faction can put a name up on said “bounty board” via admin + using a text screen and then each faction can either go after opposing bounties or stay back and protect theirs

Banned

When the Sith order was first introduced I disliked it, but after getting into some cool rp scenarios with some sith I started to enjoy it.

Although you have some people who go onto sith just to farm rep and spam "WHO WANTS TO SPAR ME" (which can be annoying at times) the positives outweigh the negatives. 

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

In theory, it could be interesting.

In practice, it's cancer. They were poorly and quickly implemented, so there's little to no lore for them being on Endor (and what little lore there is surrounding them makes no sense, or is just plain stupid). As a whole, Sith don't know how to roleplay at all (there are a few exceptions, but overall they suck ass at it). They powergame, metagame, then complain when they think it's done to them. And with little to no oversight on them (both IC and OOC), they just do whatever they want.

I'm not even gonna get into how dumb the whole "Sith are trying to court the Republic away from the Jedi" storyline is. Point is, IMO it needs an overhaul, cause it's way too tipped in favor of Sith.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

2 hours ago, Finn said:

In theory, it could be interesting.

In practice, it's cancer. They were poorly and quickly implemented, so there's little to no lore for them being on Endor (and what little lore there is surrounding them makes no sense, or is just plain stupid). As a whole, Sith don't know how to roleplay at all (there are a few exceptions, but overall they suck ass at it). They powergame, metagame, then complain when they think it's done to them. And with little to no oversight on them (both IC and OOC), they just do whatever they want.

I'm not even gonna get into how dumb the whole "Sith are trying to court the Republic away from the Jedi" storyline is. Point is, IMO it needs an overhaul, cause it's way too tipped in favor of Sith.

Please when sith do this bring it to a lord this is a way we can try to counteract this. If a lord is doing this bring it to jackson or joah. Try to record it or take screen shots of power gaming moves/failrp/metagaming. This is the only way we can try to counteract. 

If they are spam killing you for no reason, going inside base/temple without Dark Council Approval or a valid RP reason, breaking NLR, metagaming, or in general being a minge please bring it to a lord or Dark Council and try to get proof. 

I know there isn't a lot of lore if any of them being on Endor but it does add more of an RP element if done right and it can let encounters happen naturally with just sith walking up to outpost and rping as long as its done right. If its done poorly then what you described can happen. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

It's different.

I like seeing them progress, just tiny things make them kind of dumb [i.e; historical sith armor? "citizin lul"]

Also the fact that every Sith knows TECH/EOD/ENG is fun, but they're just starting so the rules aren't solid quite yet. 

However, some new things are possible now that there are Sith, and this server needed some diversity for some of the boomers who are tired of

"CIS WRAPS IN"

"Hello it is I republic Senator and my bodyguard Definitely Not A Commando Droid"

"This is [dead/non-existant Battalion] requesting permission to Land"

cough cough "OH SHIT ANTLIONS IS AN INFEKSHUN"

• Agree 3

They added Sith instead of EWOKS! >:(

Nah, but they're good. I've had a few great interactions with them, violent and otherwise. If their roleplay isn't good, it's because they aren't really trying. Like I've always said, in an RP server, you have to make your own fun. There have been a select few who are really good at this and deserve recognition. 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC