I would make a sad title but Ill probably be back in a month

I've gotten extremely bored of SWRP and just garry's mod in general. It's my birthday soon and I've been playing with my friends on the xbox a lot recently, plus I'm getting a new PC soon. Not gonna lie I'll probably be back within a month but just incase I still have the urge to strangle anyone called garry I'll list some people who have become close friends of mine.
@Stix Stix you're literally my oldest friend, back from in 501st when you were some torrent company guy, idk, to where you are whatever your are now. You're my oldest friend and you've given me some great laughs.
@Spike you are another old friend whom I share lots of memories with, honestly I was really sad when you went, we would chill in a TS channel. 
@Turbine LOL failed GCSE to make new SO Roster, which wasn't even used.  Known you for a while and you've been great in just about every role.
@Rick my dude I can't thank you enough, you worked effortlessly to help me get knight, doing trainings all the time, sparring match after sparring match. Glad your back.
@Omalic Global warming is real and polar bears will die 
@Phil Bruh Idk how I didn't get Rex after my interview.
@Freck honestly one of the funniest guys ever. I always looked up to you. You were the 14 year old that proved he wasn't just a escaped autist from some camp.
@conrad best Kix not gonna lie. Though I prefered the name Conillim.
@Qal G I V E  M E  S U B  C H A N N E L 
@Rogue I remember you way back in the day of when we were both CSM's in 501st. Your still doing work for 501st as Anakin.
@Pythin you were that PLTL in 41st right?

@Vango even though you barely used your mic you were a great person to talk to
@Lucifer ^ same for you

@Comics your fucking memes were legendary. I was your apprentice and you have talk me great in memes.
@Maymays My favourite GM MAJ
@Alfa reeeee come back and save BO

@Fedoramin FEDORAMIN. There's 3 accounts with Fedoramin so I don't know which is you but you're my oldest friend. First ever person who didn't say "Go do something useful"
I was sad to see that you don't play anymore but I'll always remember you.

@Stern ebic african man
@JBFox You were the best TRM I had.

@212th thanks for basically adopting me for like 4 weeks while I took a breather

Again I'll probably get bored of building on minecr...fortnite and come back in a month.
This is your local autist who makes memes on serious posts signing off.

Also @Valdor/Keltor I looked at CC logs and you did my CC training

Edited by IKE
  • Friendly 4

One of my idols when I was new NCO in the 501st. I was mad when you left but I understood your reasons. I wish you would've stayed with us in the 501st so that you would've been a part of what the battalion has become but your contribution to our legion will never be forgotten! 

Farwell you freaky britt!

• Friendly 2

Papa Kal

IKE NO D E N I E D

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

5 hours ago, Freck said:

Oof.

You stuck around for a long time boyo, sad to see you go. 

Hope you do the best in life brother. (I'll spam you on Instagram)

If darts is a sport then you can count masturbation as one too, also bye IKE never talked to you but freck seems to like you that’s good enough in my cook book

• Winner 1
Forum Admin

Rip ike boy, I was still best derel

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums