Duck

Halpert

Naavi

Flynn

Freck

Ryan

Peacock

Indox

These men and woman were hard working and pretty funny so I just wanna give them ❤️ for their work, if you have anyone that is not on here @ me

Edited by Nightmare
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Naavi best 101st bcmd 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I was cool enough to get on this list once. Not anymore. o7

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
11 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Llama

Ginyu

Egg

Jefferson

Rush

Sparks

Chumbus

Mocaris

Koval

Tybo

Pyle

Dargon

Core

Killer

Jorrdan

Kazane

Max

Arcann

Doug

Woeny

Weeaboo

Tomas

BOLT

Medic

Duck

Halpert

Naavi

Flynn

Freck

These men and woman were hard working and pretty funny so I just wanna give them ❤️ for their work, if you have anyone that is not on here @ me

Peacock was the most heroic women and she isint here

these guys were the foundation for the community even if they did try to harm the community they didn't do well enough you guys are still standing as a community, but if you can look past it and remember their achievements I think that is worthy to call a hero, I'm not putting Jek on the list because he is a literal soul eater, but these guys did a lot for the community and had  to leave due to life, disagreements, memes, and sad reasons but they were heroes to me and they shall be remembered.

13 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

these guys were the foundation for the community even if they did try to harm the community they didn't do well enough you guys are still standing as a community, but if you can look past it and remember their achievements I think that is worthy to call a hero, I'm not putting Jek on the list because he is a literal soul eater, but these guys did a lot for the community and had  to leave due to life, disagreements, memes, and sad reasons but they were heroes to me and they shall be remembered.

You can't ommit Jek and keep Weaboo, for example, someone who repeatedly DDoSed the server and joined TS spam poking nudes to people. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Love u to @Nightmare 

1 hour ago, Fizzik said:

You can't ommit Jek and keep Weaboo, for example, someone who repeatedly DDoSed the server and joined TS spam poking nudes to people. 

Are you talking about JDMS nude photo? But weeb may have done this but he is a pretty good guy and did a lot of work for the server and in my own opinion I appreciate him for it.

• Retired Founder
2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

weeb may have done this but he is a pretty good guy and did a lot of work for the server

This is true. When Weeaboo was first a part of Synergy he did a hell of a lot of work for the community!

• 2 weeks later...