CWRP - Cutlaw/Nosferatu's Staff Application

Cutlaw

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: 501st TCT SGT Cutlaw/G ACE Knight Nosferatu

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:122996306

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: UTC +2

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I came back from the server around the end of october, because I had some issues IRL and got bored a bit and suddenly the thing I always debated on popped up in my head - to actually become a staff member or not. I have been delaying my answer for about half a year and didn't have the courage and guts to do it. In my perspective, I would feel fulfilled in staff, because there was always a spark in me for CW, since I joined on the server I saw that my ideas for events were very different and were unique, that's when I said, why don't I show them my point of view. There were people that inspired me to become a staff member  just so I can help around and be a good boi, like Max, Stix, and others, whose names I forgot. My goal is to reach the point, where I can host entertaining stuff for everybody. My main is game master, won't lie, because you get the freedom to communicate with the people you know and don't know, and you get a point of view from their perspective, which is from me a sort of a pop-up idea. With hte introduction of the encounter system I felt like that was the thing that urged me into becoming staff, you know, getting people  with a lot of ideas of small events of sorts and doing them with people who actually collaborate, it's just perfect. The staff systems is like a jewel and on top of it is the most sparkling piece of them all, a game master. I have assisted in many, many events as a normal VIP job and I have a clean record for not minging on them and actually making a difference during one, where I try to follow the Gms idea and working with the normal players. I have suggested some long ideas on the forums  that I have shared here, because in some other servers I couldn't get the chance, but they were too long and almost not possible and will focus on them, when I get the chance.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I am with a strong native accent, at least I think so, because I am bulgarian and it's kinda 50/50 if you actually have a good accent in here. I keep practicing on my voice so I get better at pronounciation. I am mostly out of conversations, just as a listener, because I think that if you are not directly asked or you know doesn't concern you, it aint your job to interrupt them. I keep my words, I pick my words, because I do not want anybody missunderstanding me and actually stop having good relations, because I am all about cool relations. When an important thing comes, like being in an interview I tend to panic and talk gibberish, I have improved on it, but I still need some more. I am a friendly person, who you can go to and ask anything and I would gladly try to help to my extent. I do not think I have offended somebody  on the server to the point where we despise eachother, because I would've felt sad and upset about it, all about being on good terms, I know sometimes that's not possible, but I prefer to achieve some of  a relationship with a person, so we get to say Hi and stuff like that, and not talk behind sb back. I hope that's good for 3 sentences, I am currently panicked that I write this, but It's all COOL, because I know this is an obstacles that I must come across with and move on to becoming a fully fledged member of the staff

Do you have any previous staff experience? Uhm, sadly, no. Never got the courage to do it, when I was younger

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
501st G ACE Knight Nosferatu has played for 949:39:45.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No :3

+1, I still have “the” picture ;)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums