Removing these god awful things

Pythin

Name:Pythin

Suggestion:Banning the "Diddle" and the Defensive heavy attack

Implementation:Just remove These things. they honestly get annoying, and are hard to go against because  A. the Diddle Basically thrashes your saber foward, and Can hits oppionts head on, and can be spammed. This attack is spammed for its overpowerness. B the Defensive Heavy is broken do to it being able to be spammed without cool down, and basically lowers your hit box to barely  be able to hit. Honestly both of these things ruin the feel, and honestly are not how jedi and Sith operate

Lore:Jedi or sith pick to certain Lightsaber form and use it. Most dont spam the sam attack over and over again. They would fine new ways to attack, and kill there enemies, not spam the same thing over and over and over again until it FinAlLy works.

These are two very distinct shots, and show them being "Creative" in there moves

Edited by Pythin
  • Funny 2

Former: Liaison

Banned

It shouldn't be removed just have a rule saying you can't spam it lmao. Neutral 

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Atleast with diddle and defensive heavy we can hit eachother,  with other stances it takes quite some time to hit someone even if there directly in front of you (because of the current state of hitboxes).  So im gonna -1 because without those moves big saber battles just look like a bunch of monkeys trying to hump a football.

Edited by Dranrab

Diddle and Defensive heavy are banned from spamming (for jedi at least)

They aren't inherently OP, just with more advantages, but you can counter them the same way you counter any other move. 

Besides, even if we could remove it, what would they be replaced with? 

1 hour ago, Tyzen said:

Bruh just ban it before you spar bud -1

That’s more what I mean, but even when it is in some areas. It is used in a there. TO CLARIFY MY POST

I DO NOT INTEND TO REMOVE THE MOVED, but overall BAN THEM FROM USE

On 1/14/2019 at 9:26 AM, Heart said:

Diddle and Defensive heavy are banned from spamming (for jedi at least)

They aren't inherently OP, just with more advantages, but you can counter them the same way you counter any other move. 

Besides, even if we could remove it, what would they be replaced with? 

I fixed my suggestion. More or so wanted it banned

2 minutes ago, Pythin said:

That’s more what I mean, but even when it is in some areas. It is used in a there. TO CLARIFY MY POST

I DO NOT INTEND TO REMOVE THE MOVED, but overall BAN THEM FROM USE

Well defense heavy will be fixed next update when the stamina is fixed with it to where your stamina drains completely instead of you being able to spam. and idk about wiggle bud