Draco's Staff App

DracoOdinson

RP Name: RANCOR ARC SGT Draco, Jedi TG Knight Adept Draco.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64873772

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become staff because i want to make this server the best as possibly and i want people to have fun but be serious at the same. Also i want to help the server more than i have been recently and i want to help people with there problems that they have. Also i want people to follow the rules more because i have seen rule breakers and no admins are there to nothing about it and i want to break down on them. Also i want people to help to be more serious and be a little less mingy. i want to be on the staff team because i've been playing for a while and i know alot about everything on the server. Also i've been seeing a lot of minges and want to help change that. I also want to become on the staff team because of the problems that the server has and i want to help fix those problems. I also want to be on the staff because i want to help the server grow and succeed. I also want to be on the staff team because i want to make the community a better place for new players. Also i want to be a admin because of the way i see people act when there supposed to be role playing . Also i just want to help the server and want to grow in the community and a hole and help the people that need alot of help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a student athlete and i take school . I'm also really chill unless you take it to far. Also im a nice person that just wants to have fun. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes im staff on MRP 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) |  1498:15:19.

Edited by [SR] Draco [NA]

Neutral.

Applicant through my experiences tends to rush/inconsistently train new recruits on the MRP server as I've watched him. 

This could pose a possible threat to his consistency and quality as a staff member on CWRP.

Edited by Ching

-1 sorry bro nothing personal it’s just that I’ve seen you hopping from bat to by and even though it’s good to branch out and get to know people there’s a certain point where it becomes repetitive, furthermore when I was in DU and just barely transferred over to the 327th (I was a CSM at the time) you were causing a bit of drama and internal negativity between some members to the point where a few actually left again nothing personal I’m just basing it off of what I’ve seen, cuz tbh your a pretty cool guy when your out of game and you seem like a nice person, there’s just some room for improvement 

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

4 hours ago, Godking Useless said:

-1 sorry bro nothing personal it’s just that I’ve seen you hopping from bat to by and even though it’s good to branch out and get to know people there’s a certain point where it becomes repetitive, furthermore when I was in DU and just barely transferred over to the 327th (I was a CSM at the time) you were causing a bit of drama and internal negativity between some members to the point where a few actually left again nothing personal I’m just basing it off of what I’ve seen, cuz tbh your a pretty cool guy when your out of game and you seem like a nice person, there’s just some room for improvement 

Ty for telling me this and I know I was causing drama and I’ve been a lot better not to cause it but I will continue to work on it 

• Friendly 1
8 hours ago, [SR] Poe [A] said:

Neutral, seen you in like 7 different battalions in the last month

I’ve been really conflicted recently because of things happening in IRL and I can’t make up my mind but I think rancor is the best for me and I’m going to stay in it for a very long time 

Forum Admin

-1 man i like you but your are kinda big minge and you arent dedicated at all, you were staff on MRP you just wanna follow the band wagon to clone wars.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 I honestly don't see you being the kind of person who can commit to anything, you've hopped back and forth on MRP and on CWRP so I think you should figure what to do before going for staff. I'd suggest waiting a few months then try again.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

5 hours ago, Buzz said:

-1 I honestly don't see you being the kind of person who can commit to anything, you've hopped back and forth on MRP and on CWRP so I think you should figure what to do before going for staff. I'd suggest waiting a few months then try again.

It died why stay?

1 hour ago, Feds said:

It died why stay?

If you can't keep in a branch or a battalion than it shows that you can't commit yourself to doing one thing. 

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:02 AM, [SR] Draco [NA] said:

Ty for telling me this and I know I was causing drama and I’ve been a lot better not to cause it but I will continue to work on it 

@Heart commented on his own app, also left a farewell

• Agree 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

This application has been DENIED due to the owner commenting on their own app.

You may put up another staff application on 2/11

//locked

//moved to Staff Applications> "Denied"

P.S: It's clearly stated in the application rules above the format that you can't comment on your own app. Leave it up and let it be unless there's a direct question asked to you.