Has commander Keeli ever been discussed?

Skunk

I feel like that his battalion would be a nice lore friendly addition to the server and give a chance to have some people learn new lore. Just a thought             They would be called the 303rd according to lore and most of the specialized troopers already have designs.  

Edited by Skunk
  • Management
Management

We have too many Battalions as it is and it isn't really lore friendly... but Keeli is a badass nonetheless. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Well with the whole getting rid of other battalions thing we have more bunks now on the base and i think maybe straying off from the lore a bit to add another battalion wouldnt hurt to just test the waters and see how well it holds up. hey maybe it would be more alive than the battalions we already have because i know damn straight i have never seen a captain keeli on any other starwars rp server out there. and cmon people we gotta face the facts that synergy has gone down in activity with the change of the map and the launch of MRP maybe this new battalion would give us a unique battalion that other servers do not offer for just a losing a small portion of RP accuracy. I know this is already closed but in my opinion i feel that the addition of this battalion and maybe new specializations would interest old and new players that either usually have no interest in other battalions so they stay in their own or give a new experience to those that have been here for years. All in all there are other battalions that are nowhere close to lore friendly and made up roles i dont think the 303rd would ruin it. 

**SOLUTION** add 303rd see how they do if they grow and can maintain for at least a month they replace any dying battalions. CWRP is dying people lets spice things up!!!!

Edited by Skunk
3 hours ago, Skunk said:

*SOLUTION** add 303rd see how they do if they grow and can maintain for at least a month they replace any dying battalions. CWRP is dying people lets spice things up!!!!

not a fan of the "lets add them and see if they will survive"

Synergy has done this too many times, lets not.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Yeah I gotta agree with nard here chief

2 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

not a fan of the "lets add them and see if they will survive"

Synergy has done this too many times, lets not.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

14 hours ago, Skunk said:

**SOLUTION** add 303rd see how they do if they grow and can maintain for at least a month they replace any dying battalions. CWRP is dying people lets spice things up!!!!

bruh thats like having a kid to save your marriage. 99% of the time it ends miserably.