BGCrafter's Resignation

Name: BGCrafter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95152577

Staff Rank: Veteran Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 01/03/18

Reason for leaving: To be honest I am not that interested in GMOD like I used to be. Im not having that much fun actually playing on the server. I need to focus on other stuff IRL. I think that almost 900+ hours of playtime is enough for me. 

Farewells:

@Lighig @Heart @Sinister @Quill Khan and all the other HAs that helped me learn something about the game itself and how to be a proper staff member. Love you guys ❤️ 

@Zim You are amazing. You are putting so much effort in running the server and entertaining the community!

@Phil You are one of the guys that I had most fun with! Continue with what you are and KEEP THAT RESTAURANT RUNNING xD

@Omalic (Where is your Forum account lmao) One of the best members 501st ever had... Dedicated, fun and most importantly - SERIOUS... Keep this Battalion intact and dont let others stop you from having fun!

@Elijah You are the one that I enlisted with (at least from what I remember). You are still really creative and have a sense of humor. Continue in the same way my friend and good luck ❤️

Pretty sure I miss someone but yeah...

It has been almost a year since I joined the server and the 501st Battalion ( 01/13/2018 ) and I dont regret it. I met a lot of guys, made a lot of friends and I will always be here to help you with what you need... Goodbye and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! ❤️ 

• Friendly 7
  • Retired Founder

Awe. I hope wherever you go it's fun and enjoyable.
Thanks for sticking around so long. I hope you do well at whatever you do! 
You're welcome back any time! o7

p.s. i play other games, hmu.

• Friendly 1
Banned

Rip dude. See you around o7

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif