MRP Sergei Ban appeal

Dolan

RP Name/Steam Name: Sergei/  BigOleBoi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50823488
Date of Ban:1/1/19
Length of Ban: unsure i was offline
Offense: rdm during peace time/ l2ap
Banned By: bruno
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I was banned for Reversing over an american that shot me multiple times. while parked outside the american base he proceeded to shoot me and mock me so i reversed into him and logged because of all the toxicity from certain players at the time. The server has low pop and im one of the most active palyers. banning players for multiple days for RDM in response to ARDM is not a way to keep players on  the server. Simply arresting me when i get back or giving me a strike would have been a much more reasonable offence.
Evidence to support your claims: i have none.

Edited by BigOleBoi

+1 Sehr gey deserves another chance.

also even if the ban ends before appealed, if you were going to accept it, accept it so the PO doesn't fuck him over!

Edited by BigZach
  • Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

First of all Sergei, you know I love you dude 

You were arguing in OOC with this US PV2 about a rule, and you were saying you were going to kill him using your car and I told you not to

Later you go to their base and legit reverse into him and then proceed to disconnect. I was just going to jail you but since you left I thought you were trying to leave to avoid punishment. I gave you only 1 day because I knew how toxic the PV2 was and that he could have make you angry so I didnt want to ban you for too long. 

It was my bad for missunderstanding your disconnection after the reversing over this guy.

+1 to the unban (i think its almost over tho since I only banned you for 1 day.)

7 minutes ago, Brunoo_ said:

First of all Sergei, you know I love you dude 

You were arguing in OOC with this US PV2 about a rule, and you were saying you were going to kill him using your car and I told you not to

Later you go to their base and legit reverse into him and then proceed to disconnect. I was just going to jail you but since you left I thought you were trying to leave to avoid punishment. I gave you only 1 day because I knew how toxic the PV2 was and that he could have make you angry so I didnt want to ban you for too long. 

It was my bad for missunderstanding your disconnection after the reversing over this guy.

+1 to the unban (i think its almost over tho since I only banned you for 1 day.)

You were in ts with me. it was a combination of 3 encounters with the same person that tried to forcefully take a vehicle from me and shoot at me everytime you looked away and i have 20hours left meaning i wont be on until like the 4th because my timezone

1 minute ago, BigOleBoi said:

You were in ts with me. it was a combination of 3 encounters with the same person that tried to forcefully take a vehicle from me and shoot at me everytime you looked away and i have 20hours left meaning i wont be on until like the 4th because my timezone

I was in TS with you and you told me about him so I went to have a look and you start saying you are going to reverse on him on purpose during peace time (basically RDM)  and after I told you not to you, because its peace time and if you kill him i would have to arrest you (there was another MP @Carvis with me), you legit said "I would take the arrest because its peace time and im bored" and then you reversed on him and disconnected.

Like Doc said 

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

if you were shot and mocked you need to make a ticket, not be toxic back to him then leave.

And you know that since you did lots of reports on other people and I answered to them and they did end up in punishments for most of them.

I was going to deal with the guy but you just decided to carkill him.

Again I dont really want to start any drama with you because you are a really cool guy, and like you said you are the most active RUS Army.

Hopefully they will unban you even tho they dont really unban for 1 day bans

• Agree 1

This appeal has been denied.

You are already unbanned due to the ban expiring, but I'd like to explain why your actions were against the rules.

RDM is still RDM. Doesn't matter what your reasons or intentions were in doing it. If someone is trying to RDM you, or is breaking other rules, the solutions is to call an Admin, or Military Police, not kill them. You were still in the wrong in this situation.