Senate Guards

Ragen

Name: Ragen

Suggestion: add in the senate Guard job 

Implementation: so lately we've all seen some of the senators use the senate Guard as part of their body guards so im making this so that we can have a actual job.

Lore:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Senate_Commando

Workshop content if applicable:
Requiers dev models are in game

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: add

Job: senate Guard lead, senate guard officer, senate guard

Model: in the server

Weapons: dc15a shodow dc15s dc17 riot shield for the lead only if aloud by the founders 

Other: please think about it first we already have a doc and a roster maid me and tucker are currently working on the discord -senate Guard Lead Kilo

also they will not be making arrests they will mainly stay in the senate chambers and will work with shock letting shock not worry about the other senators and they can focus mainly on palpy and mas i will be talking with unejam soon about how we work together and if i am allowed to be in command of it when it gets implemented but we have about everything done on the discord and ill be sending it to the director soon

Edited by Ragen
Had to do some clarification
  • Agree 1

I will say, this isn't the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure that they are being added as event jobs already. 

What they are trying to do is get SC re-added as something that people would be a part of regularly. Like a battalion. I understand that the last time, it didn't work, but these people literally have 1 fucking job and sometimes there are no senators on. It would be much more efficient to just leave it to a "Event Job" that we can use for PassiveRP purposes.

• Agree 1

Please just make them passive RP jobs.  Please please please.

Listen, with what people want added upcoming to the server it would just be better for them to be passive RP jobs. Therefore shock wouldnt be useless again with senator protection and people dont wanna fucking hang themselves with the Captain Taggart role. Yes senators are more active, which is why they should just be event job/passive job roles. 

And as stated above, its literally just one job. 

Edited by Scribbles
6 minutes ago, Shakes. said:

Only if they are a part of Shock. Have them as a part of Shock is not lore friendly but it is a better move for game play. Good troopers within Shock can tryout for it, this way Shock and the commandos are all on the same page.

This seems like a really good idea as well. Possible VIP limitation could happen on top of that. I know for me personally I would kill to be a SC

Edited by Stern
  • Agree 1

It would be nice if we could add it in so you have to become a CG before becoming a senate guard so you have the proper training and senators / palpy and mas have mostly control over them I would love to seem them as a job again but they really need to be ran correctly or it will fail like last time. +1  to them becoming under CG 

Okay so im seeing a tad bit of confusion here. I talked with Tucker and Ragen while they were forming this idea and i’m pretty sure they intended it to be a fully passive job you can hop on when theres a senator and you just wanna RP. No intent for a battalion at all, three ranks: Senate Guard, Senate Guard Officer, and Senate Guard Lead. 

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

8 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

Okay so im seeing a tad bit of confusion here. I talked with Tucker and Ragen while they were forming this idea and i’m pretty sure they intended it to be a fully passive job you can hop on when theres a senator and you just wanna RP. No intent for a battalion at all, three ranks: Senate Guard, Senate Guard Officer, and Senate Guard Lead. 

This is litteirly what we had last time... it failed horribly and if they go through with this idea again then it will fail again. -1 if this what they meant 

I believe it could work as a role within ST/CG, kinda like the alpha arcs within rancor. Where it is earned through a seperate tryout or commendable work within Shock. Where there is a limited amount of a jobs, somewhat of a sub battalion where there is a lead and seperate ranks within it.

if that's the case it's a +1

But a quick question to wrap this up. What do they do when there isn't any senators?

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

2 minutes ago, [SR] Poe [A] said:

I believe it could work as a role within ST/CG, kinda like the alpha arcs within rancor. Where it is earned through a seperate tryout or commendable work within Shock. Where there is a limited amount of a jobs, somewhat of a sub battalion where there is a lead and seperate ranks within it.

if that's the case it's a +1

But a quick question to wrap this up. What do they do when there isn't any senators?

To answer your last question. Even thigh I had no part in the suggestion I would assume they would do what all the other battalions do. They would do trainings, patrol the base, simulations, interacting with other battalions and just general stuff.

+1 But add it to CG and make it VIP as well or add a rank requirement for shock so that they may transfer [Ex. at the Rank of Major and they have specific qualifications they may go for senate guard]

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Its already been accepted, let them come in as event jobs first, and then MAYBE they could become a battalion again. You mates really need to make up your minds on battalions. Senate Commandos have been here twice already.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied