Prince's Darth Lord of the Sith Application

Prince

==========[ Dark Lord of the Sith ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] Prince [SA]

RP Name: Prudii Skirata | TGM Knight Adept Serra Keto | Gume Saam

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞): STEAM_0:1:77455589

Experience: I am just gonna list these as explaining them tends to get repetitive and they are just to show what positions you've held

SC/SO CSM

GM SGT

Kom'rk Skirata

Prudii Skirata

Ordo Skirata

Kal Skirata

Serra Keto (Knight Adept)

Meena Tills

Gume Saam

Veteran Admin

Game Master Manager

Why should you become Dark Lord?: I wish the become the Dark Lord because I have always been interested in the Order and have wanted to get into being a Jedi quite a bit, but I feel as if there is limited amount of things that one can do within the Order and being able to provide a constant ability to PvP and have some competition, both the Order and the Sith will grow in numbers. I have had spurts of interest in the Order that have slowly faded at times due to lack of activity from events to passive roleplay, but I have currently been trying to get to Master within the Order and have been as active as I can be on my Jedi. It is not that I don't wish to be in the Order anymore, it is that I feel as if this could be something to benefit the Order greatly and allow for a new aspect of roleplay to come to the server and hopefully breathe life into it. I aswell have always enjoyed the roleplay of being a Sith, as some things I have agreed with the Sith on more than the Jedi and I feel that I could fill the part as a Sith Lord well as I love to bring as much roleplay to other players as I can. This to me will also allow some people who wish to roleplay more towards the Sith side of things use this as an outlet. Which can in turn stop some minging/failrp-ing on the part of some Jedi who do questionable actions. I believe that yes a lot of people might join the Sith simply because it will be the new thing and a lot of people tend to flock to it, but that it will spark a whole new side of the Clone Wars server and put us apart from the others. Minus the whole RP aspect and benefits to the server, I have a lot of experience in doc work and developing new and interesting trails/tryouts/trainings/etc and can help kick off the Sith in a good spot whenever I decide I no longer wish to fill this position. With my previous experience on the server, I have made my way around quite a bit throughout the server. While I may not have held a wide range of positions and generally kept to Null, Senators, and Jedi; I have been around for a while and have a fairly good understanding of how the server operates and how the player-base thinks with which direction they want the server to go in. I may not be known for being one of the nicest people on the server, but I feel as if that is something that can fit a Sith Lord well. Not necessarily being outright rude and condescending to people as in my return to the server I have tried to improve myself from my previous mistakes. With that being said, I believe that I am an overall hard worker and whenever I become dedicated to something, I will pursue it till I can no longer pursue it.

Do you understand the lore of the Sith (SWTOR)?: From the origin of the Sith Pureblood (which are called pureblood to distinguish them from the new developed definition of a Sith) to the Dark Jedi who were mostly responsible for involving themselves with the Pure Bloods to make the Sith we know now, to the rising and the falling of the Sith Empire and the birth of the True Sith Empire under Marka Ragnos, Naga Shadow, Vitiate, and Darth Acina, and how the Great Hyperspace War and the Great Galactic War lead up to the Treaty of Coruscant where now the Sith Empire and the Republic are set in a Cold War. This is very short, but it is just a summary of the history of the Sith Empire.

Availability: Most days for 16:00-00:00 and some days all day (CST)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Squad Lead; Kal Skirata: Where I ruled Null with an Iron Fist. Ask my boys who the most abuse Papa was.

Senator; Meena Tills & Gume Saam: Where I was able to bring other Senators together and allow for a more in-depth amount of RP to the Server

Jedi; Serra Keto & TGM: Where I have assisted/hosted trials and have participated in many RP scenarios under a Lore Chacter

Staff; VA & GMM: Where I was the first to reach the position of GMM as a VA and helped supervise the GM program

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want the Sith to be at the end of your term?: I wish to end my term with the Sith in motion. By that I mean I hope to have the Sith still growing in the ways of numbers, RP aspects, etc. Where whomever may take up the mantel after me shall be able to continue on my legacy and keep the Sith as a major part of RP and a general part of the server. As I hope to have many of the docs already set in place and the rules for the Sith down. Everything should be laied out smoothly for the next person to come.

How do you plan to integrate the Sith with the current CWRP?: I plan to use the Sith as a means of constant interaction and RP. With the arrival of encounters as a new way to bring smaller RP "Events" to the server, that still require some amount of staff influence to enforce, this would allow players to RP whenever they feel. As it is not required of them to join the staff team or wait upon a staff member to bring RP to the server. As well as they are an enemy to the Republic, it opens up many new avenues for the RP to be more than just passive and can spark off into battles of power between the Jedi and the Sith. Also allowing for the RP scenario where a Jedi has fallen and can come to the Empire or where a Sith was converted and becomes a Jedi (As just something to do if people swap from Jedi to Sith and vise versa to make it more immersive and interesting). The Sith ranks will obviously hold no authority of the Republic and the current standing groups you can be a part of (Jedi, Base Ops, Clone, Senator, etc) it would mean that adding them in would be easier as there wouldn't be a conflict of power on the server. But this mostly would expand RP and allow for new force powers to be explored (Maybe not new ones but regular use of things such as force combust, force lightning, etc.). It will become a separate entity from the other groups and will still be able to be influenced by them (Meaning in ways of forums suggestions, CMD Apps, etc). Thus, meaning their integration would go smoother than some others may and would have minimal effect on others.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Dark Lord rank?: Yes.

+1, this man abused his children like ground beef

• Winner 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

+1 this man has the belt, the need to abuse children, and the voice of a scary sith guy

+1 Make this guy a bad guy, or a good guy... From a certain point of view.

Edited by Stockings

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1 reasons already specified

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 honestly I don’t doubt your role play skills for it one bit but being a dark lord of the sith is the same as grandmaster I don’t think for the amount of doc/ behind the scenes work you are gonna do and as well I think you might favorited some people over letting people work but that’s just me

• Disagree 1

I suppose I'll just void this as Joah has had more experience and will probably be able to put them off to a better start than I can. I will still be offering help for making trials/docs and shit since I have some ideas, but void. @Heart

Also totally didn't type this at like 3 AM without knowing Joah had made one at the time.

Edited by Prince
  • Friendly 1