Jet pack suggestion to help events jobs.

Valdor/Keltor

Name: Valdor/Keltor

Suggestion:  putting a limit to how long the jetpack can be used or a limit to hold long someone can stay in the air. to stop ppl flying around like super heroes with jetpacks. event jobs who cannot fly  cannot get away from ppl with jetpacks so roleplaying hiding or getting away to get a chance to roleplay something is hard, also its really hard specially when the ppl who can fly have jetpacks. same for event jobs superman flying away shooting then flying away then coming back is really annoying.  using it to get up a mountain for a brief moment makes sense. this will help the server and event jobs and ppl against event jobs who wont be able to abuse the jetpack.

Implementation: either make a rule so u can only use it briefly to fly up and hill and cannot superman fly around. or flying really high in the air and hover there and shoot at event jobs because really how much fuel does that thing really have anyways in lore. or change the jetpacks so it cuts off after a time frame. the first one would be easier.

Lore: i dont remember ever seeing ppl for long period of time fly like a bird across the planet and dont think flying like  super hero is lore friendly but i could be wrong

Workshop content if applicable: not really applicable

• Management
Management

Superman flying in an event will always make me give it a -1 or 1/10 because it's just annoying playing follow the leader aroung the map for thirty minutes but apparently people like it? idk +1 from me

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

27 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

Chambers specifically said this wont happen as far as a rule because of the community backlash

Well not entirely correct.

I said I wasn't going to make it a rule because I would get destroyed by the community XD.

If it was passed through suggestions it might happen but would most likely be taken apart by the community.

-1 Go inside of a base of or outpost we aren’t allowed to fly inside. Also event job with jet packs also do the same thing to what we do normally. 

Just a make a suggestion so that you can not jetpack and shoot things with heavy weapons 

Edited by Arroyo
Autocorrect

-1 then they wouldn't be jetpacks but jumppacks and it's really useful for  going long distances really fast and this also in a deployment the GM has the option to ban jetpacks but for the rest the simple answer is like ike said just shoot them and if you're using lightsaber uses tell the eventjobs to go inside or if you're a eventjob go inside the base or temple