Prince's GM App V2

Prince

Name: Prince

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77455589

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 2148:03:42

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I believe I am really good when it comes to communication and leadership seeing as I have been XO, Squad Lead, TGM, GMM, and VA. From my hours, anyone can see that I have a lot of experience when it comes to dealing with the server and RP. I also already have experience with being a GM as I held the rank of the first GMM that was under HA.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yep

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I was thinking about a special Christmas event actually. Around the holidays, give-aways and such are done as a way to give back to the community, but I thought about changing it up a little bit. By this I mean to involve the other lovely soul of Christmas, Krampus. Instead of being a sort of money drop, Krampus would end up stealing the credits that were to go for the money drop and run to the event server (Currently unknown map) where the troops will hunt down Krampus through hoards of enemies (Including lore ones that are Christmas colored, X-Mas Droids, etc to fit the theme) and battle their way to Krampus's Hideout and take him on to initiate the drop or perhaps an even amount split to all those involved to not give everyone too much to break the weapon vendor, but just give some out to the players. (I would be using my own credits and taking any donations to do so as this is simply for a fun X-Mas themed shoot-em up that gives people something to get on for and a little reward at the end for being a part of the community. If I need to give an event idea that isn't going with the Christmas theme and a more lore friendly one, I can do so.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

(My last event before I resigned initially)

https://gyazo.com/c3a676ad5a1f025932841cb120616427

Extra Little Note: I may not have done the most events in my career in the GM branch, but those who were in some of my events know I spent a really long time to do either massive events or RP heavy ones that made up for the numbers. Plus I was made GMO fairly quickly and focused on shadows and such then following that to GMM.

Edited by Prince