501st Pilot Job

Scrape

Name: 501st PLT ARF CSM Scrape

Suggestion: 501st Pilots be enabled. The models are already in our model pack they just need to be enabled for us to use them and if need be replace a sub unit we don't use.

Implementation: Models already in 501st model pack.

Lore: N/A

Workshop Content: Model is Already in 501st model pack.

Add or Change: Add 501st Pilots and remove another sub unit if need be.

Job: 501st Pilot

Model: Model already in 501st Model Pack

Weapons: repair tool 

• Agree 1

Well back when I was hawk i was maxed out on pilots but we didnt have uniforms cause they wouldve had to make them from scratch. Now that they have the models they can enable them for us to have uniforms for our pilots. 104th and 501st were the 2 main units seen fighting in space

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It’s not about being seen in the show, it’s about when everyone gave up jobs and the 501st dropped piloted and 104th kept them, making them their thing. That’s why it’s gotten denied before. You need to drop a job before getting another. -1 until a job is offered to be removed

I said in the suggestion to replace a unit if need be

Banned

-1 i can smell it

this job will  be dead as fuck

• Funny 1
Just now, Arroyo said:

After searching for the suggestions here you go: 

-1 For all the reasons stated in these previous suggestions. (Yes I searched every page in the Denied section for this lol)

Like I stated before it was mainly cause they would have had to make the model form scratch but now they have it already they just need to enable the job for the pilots

I hate the reason that 501st gave up their pilot job, this was like 7 months ago. When no one who’s currently in the battalion was around, they had no say in that decision. So does that mean they should be effected by the decisions of past members, the people currently in charge of the battalion want it back. They clearly want the job lmao and o can see it being very useful. The 501st has, and I hate to say it a more popular piloting branch than 104th, they have clearly wanted it for a long time and should not be effected by the decisions of past members, with them not being able to change it.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Honestly I don't know why people outside the battalion -1 the suggestion just because It "might die". We currently have a dead whitelist that people don't use (a.ka Torrent Company Trooper), and we have a lot of people that are dedicated to being pilots, so why not give those people the ability to look like them, since the whitelist would actually be used instead of TCT.

• Agree 4

-1 and here's why. I dont agree with removing a regiment because then it will require ANOTHER vote to decide which one gets the boo. Secondly I think pilots is just fine right now and should stay this way. By not having pilots as a job in the 501st it allows PLT to coexist, so to speak, with our other regiments without hurting anyone's numbers. I think it would be better if pilot jobs are left to 104th, Hawk, and Oddball (Sorry if I missed any other named pilot character). While pilots are being allowed to fly a lot more lately it still isn't a lot and often limited to an LAAT and adding in another pilot job I think would only increase conflict of who gets to fly. 

• Agree 3
2 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

501st: CMD+

you are not the appropriate rank to make a suggestion like this

also you can just say we'll  give a sub unit for pilots thats not how this works pick a job 

We did. Torrent Company Trooper

7 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

501st: CMD+

you are not the appropriate rank to make a suggestion like this

also you can just say we'll  give a sub unit for pilots thats not how this works pick a job 

You must be approved by a CMD+ to make the suggestion, not to be a Commander+

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Extinzion said:

Even the meme suggestions has more effort than this one lol.

Neutral until the specific branch that is going to be exchanged is in the suggestion and a bit more effort into the suggestion would be appreciated :)

We said Torrent Company Trooper would be removed. We have 15 jobs and 212th has 19 but everyone is on our ass for "having too many jobs."

Just now, Scrape said:

We said Torrent Company Trooper would be removed. We have 15 jobs and 212th has 19 but everyone is on our ass for "having too many jobs."

Well 501st has always had the max amount of jobs which have made it tricky for you guys to get new ones if you wounder why we are on your asses about "having too many jobs" all the time.

Haven't been on for a couple of months so idk about the 212th jobs situation, but that was at least the problem when I was still active.

anyways +1

• Agree 1

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

14 minutes ago, Scrape said:

Please 212th does not want to be in this situation leave us out. Anyways we are getting some jobs removed soooo yeah 

17 minutes ago, Scrape said:

212th is getting nerfed pretty hard lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

2 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Please 212th does not want to be in this situation leave us out. Anyways we are getting some jobs removed soooo yeah 

Well it's not just you guys. 104th has 17 jobs while again we only have 15. 104th also gets to drive AT-TEs and do Negotiations. The only thing special about 501st is the Named Characters.

• Agree 2
16 minutes ago, Scrape said:

Well it's not just you guys. 104th has 17 jobs while again we only have 15. 104th also gets to drive AT-TEs and do Negotiations. The only thing special about 501st is the Named Characters.

Using others as examples doesn't strengthen your cause, it just pushes more of a "I want it cause they have it" sort of mentality. In my eyes at least it only worsens your request for a suggestion; This is not about 104th or 212th, this is and only is about 501st so keep it that way.

Don't base what you want on what others have. Base it on what you intend to do with it, what plans you have for it, what benefits it will bring and why it should be approved other than just because you asked.

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Zyner said:

Using others as examples doesn't strengthen your cause, it just pushes more of a "I want it cause they have it" sort of morality. In my eyes at least it only worsens your request for a suggestion; This is not about 104th or 212th, this is and only is about 501st so keep it that way.

Don't base what you want on what others have. Base it on what you intend to do with it, what plans you have for it, what benefits it will bring and why it should be approved other than just because you asked.

You're right it's not about them and it's not about me or what I want. It's about the 10 Pilots in the 501st that don't have their uniforms. This server is supposed to be an immersive clone wars RP well for the people who want to have a Immersive Clone Pilot experience as a 501st they get denied cause of a decision made by a 501st generation thats completely gone. All the people that removed Pilots have left. This generation wants to be Pilots and they are getting denied that experience.

Have you tried talking to a Director+ privately about the issue regarding the past stance on this suggestion and how you hope to change it for the future? I feel you should do that before making another suggestion which will be linked to the previous just for being similar.

• Agree 1

Unfortunately I am going to -1 altering pilot jobs within the 501st, the main reason being that it’s just going to cause so much shit for flying priority because PLT non class troopers will have even less of a chance of Piloting and it shifting to pretty much purely 2 Battalions, now if you want to bring a Pilot job in then you may as well give one to every Battalion to stop it fucking up flight priority ect.

• Disagree 1

Personally I wouldn't want this not just because it would make it harder for us to use our pilots (As it's hard enough to actually get the priority some times) but the 501st has enough roles I know you've said you'd be dumping the TCT but you've already got a strong and varied class of troopers if we we're to give the 501st pilots we may as well give everyone Pilots -1

-1 Jesus how many times has this come about. You guys (501st) had the choice to either keep the job or remove it for something else. You chose the latter and must now deal with the consequences of that deal. 

Edited by Chop
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

Now I am going to have to remain a -1, IF every Battalion got together and said “yeah we all want PLT jobs” then I would support this but considering it would only include 501st in this major change it would affect and mess up to much and cause a headache for everyone just so people in the 501st could have a special job. 

TLDR: Get every Battalion to make a “bring back pilot” suggestion and I’ll +1 this as that’s easier to sort out.

3 hours ago, Scrape said:

We're clones. why does one unit have to have more than the other? why cant we be like the actual clones and have the same jobs? I thought this was supposed to be a "immersive clone wars rp." Maybe I was mistaken but whatever.

F U C K   C O M M U N I S M 

• Winner 2

I can say this now, as 104th's new PLTL, that I +1 this Suggestion. Sure, it means that Pilots won't be exclusively a 104th thing with priority. But, an up side I see is that we will have more pilots available, and thus people who are pilot trained but assigned to different sub units shouldn't have to fly as much (something that is one of my biggest pet peeves).

Besides, having more actual Pilots means we have better trained pilots than people who've only gone and done the ATC Training. I trust Hawk and Scrape as much as I trust any of my Pilot companions in 104th.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3
12 hours ago, Shiny Keldeo said:

I can say this now, as 104th's new PLTL, that I +1 this Suggestion. Sure, it means that Pilots won't be exclusively a 104th thing with priority. But, an up side I see is that we will have more pilots available, and thus people who are pilot trained but assigned to different sub units shouldn't have to fly as much (something that is one of my biggest pet peeves).

Besides, having more actual Pilots means we have better trained pilots than people who've only gone and done the ATC Training. I trust Hawk and Scrape as much as I trust any of my Pilot companions in 104th.

Holy shit a 104th not being selfish about pilots good for you man thankd for making the server a much better place by being willing to let others have a chance at pilots. You are a Hero.

The only argument about the pilots is that they removed them. Yeah they removed them over 6 months ago and they where removed by members that are not around anymore. Shit changes get over the "You removed your pilots" argument.

Phat +1 

Also my post for a general pilot job got approved but idk.

Edited by Shakes.
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

@Esitt or @Bbstine  Omalic didnt approve of this post being made
Omalics forum account is oofed for his login so he asked me to tell you guys

https://gyazo.com/99bc3997cfe2d9c03be5fe016410705f just incase u need his actual words