Hiki’s Goodbye

So, I guess this is how it ends for me. I have no regrets on the time I spent in the 327th, in fact these past few months have been the most enjoyable I’ve had for a while. Most of you don’t know me, but for those that do please know that my discord PMs are always open. 

@Tristan you were my first Bly, and someone I both respect and see as a friend. Keep in touch nerd.

@Jenko You may have resigned a long time ago but it was always a fun time hanging out with you. Play games with me more reeeee

@poe We joined the 327th at basically the same time and rose up the ranks together. You’re a good commander, and a good friend, just stop being inactive for hockey you fucking maple leaf

@Casual you resigned when I was a low rank officer and the loss the battalion felt was real. You’re a dork with a slide whistle but you’re also one of the best damn officers I’ve ever met.

@Medic I have time to play siege now lmao. Hit me up if you’re not too busy being a famous streamer 

@Spooky you’re a fucking meme dude but that’s pretty great

@Drayyen gonna be a bitch here and say it how it is. You’re a power player and a terrible BCMD, god I hope the 327th doesn’t have to deal with your shit anymore. I feel you smashing at your keyboard already, go wild dude 

And anyone else I’ve forgotten, sorry. This is kinda just a quick thing so it’s nothing personal.

A couple notes on my Bly app because I’m petty like that:

no, I don’t have a tendency to get arrested lmaoooo

I have been arrested once (1) for not hearing the right call outs in debrief and I attempted to promote someone at the wrong time. A valid arrest, but yikes lol you make me sound like a repeat RDM fiend oof

and yes, I was dating someone in the battalion #drama

we met before I joined and we got promoted evenly, I was never promoted by the dude lol. We dated for like a year before I even joined. He also resigned because INaCtiVE 

im not gonna apologise for having a relationship because that shit gay

The most important thing I want to say is this, believe it if you wish. The 327th was a home for me when I had nothing else. I only ever wanted the best for it, and that’s still my wish. My Bly application was done out of a desire to attempt to fix the issues the battalion has, but I don’t want to be a reason it gets a worse image. I will miss you all. 

Edited by [SR] Hiki [NA]
  • Agree 2
Banned

what a gamer

• Agree 1

Well the hate is the blatantly lies and half truths. Some clarifications on our relationship we have been dating since September of last year so both before during and when the 327th was readded. I refused to do any work with her and she ended up passing me for her dedication to the battalion because i would be biased. And this is the thanks she gets for 400+ hours in 3 months of trying to making a better battalion and a better work environment. And you have the balls to state "Oh it was just her fucking a high command." When she was higher than me. You are a blatant sexist as well with constant lewd remarks towards her even to a point of going "Im gonna kill myself" because she didn't want to play games with you. 

• Winner 4
29 minutes ago, [SR] Hiki [NA] said:

gonna be a bitch here and say it how it is. You’re a power player and a terrible BCMD, god I hope the 327th doesn’t have to deal with your shit anymore. I feel you smashing at your keyboard already, go wild dude 

2p1xv1.jpg

Banned

firefighting.png

fire department is here to put out the flame

I can severely relate to this topic of this post, as some of you may or may not know while I was XO of 104th me and fellow commander @Banjans had severe rough anal sex every week day. I would always leave the mic on so that I could command the troops at the same time while focusing on Banjan's huge muscles. I remember @Chop and @Turbine looking on in fear, but alas its fine because I always pulled out.  Did I give Banjans privilege in exchange for rough hot sex? Maybe.The point is that @BlackiSblack wanted to join in on the orgy, but as an unbiased XO, I told him that all Banjans cummies are mine.

• Funny 11
Just now, Jax said:

I can severely relate to this topic of this post, as some of you may or may not know while I was XO of 104th me and fellow commander @Banjans had severe rough anal sex every week day. I would always leave the mic on so that I could command the troops at the same time while focusing on Banjan's huge muscles. I remember @Chop and @Turbine looking on in fear, but alas its fine because I always pulled out.  Did I give Banjans privilege in exchange for rough hot sex? Maybe.The point is that @BlackiSblack wanted to join in on the orgy, but as an unbiased XO, I told him that all Banjans cummies are mine.

@Nightmare @Nightmare The Fan Fic God We need a new one 

1 minute ago, Jax said:

Fuck that’s hot 

3 minutes ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

That's okay. You had every opportunity to work things out with me and instead you talked behind my back. Sorry you feel that way.

Ah yes, I remember clearly never bringing issues to you in commander chat for you to then ignore because you would “talk to them” 

and then you talk shit about me hahahahaha you trippin

• Funny 1
Just now, [SR] Hiki [NA] said:

Ah yes, I remember clearly never bringing issues to you in commander chat for you to then ignore because you would “talk to them” 

and then you talk shit about me hahahahaha you trippin

come on bruh

you really about to make me lock your farewell?

Just now, Doc said:

55a7563cb7c7d0944dcc16ad10e2ed6f.jpg?127

besides anything, you completely and willingly welcomed drama into this post. You cannot say you Didn't want this post to get a bunch of shit thrown. 

Hey I never denied it I’m just done making my own posts on the situation 

Banned

@Nightmare was about to propose too

• Agree 1
42 minutes ago, Jax said:

My asshole still hurts to this day

• Agree 2

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [SR] Hiki [NA] said:

gonna be a bitch here and say it how it is. You’re a power player and a terrible BCMD, god I hope the 327th doesn’t have to deal with your shit anymore. I feel you smashing at your keyboard already, go wild dude 

TzjCvec.jpg

o7

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

Jesus the drama on this is real. Let's keep this civil shall we?

O7 Goodbye hiki. You were one of if not my favourite person in the battalion. you always said it as it is and kept true to your word. Don't listen to the shit people say about you. Only care what those who are close to you think and keep those who matter close. It's been a fun run. You're always welcome to join us on MRP when it's out!

1 hour ago, Jax said:

WHAT STOP LEAKING ITTTT

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Edited by Chop
  • Funny 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient