Hiki's Bly Application -VOID

Hiki

I thoroughly support this application for many reasons

It hasn't been too many times that I've watched someone go all the way up from Private to Executive Officer, it's such a privilege to watch someone grow from a scared private to a very confident, and capable leader. 

I believe Hiki will be able to bring a new age of prosperity for the battalion I hold so dear

PLUS

FUCKING

ONE

• Friendly 1

Ever since I encountered you in the 327th you showed that you had the potential to be a great leader and you have proved me right. You have blossomed from being a  great officer to now being a grand XO, now it is your right of passage to take up the mantel of BCMD. You have held things together throughout the months and I wish you luck on the journey ahead. I hope once you obtain such a position you will make this battalion burn bright again like months before. +1 

The guy who was second command of two removed battalions

Now star trek rper

Banned

+1, Go get them I believe in you.😉

I'm neutral on this, due to the fact that yes you may be a new change to the 327th, however on the other hand. I have witnessed you getting arrested for breaking pts and not paying attention. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Hiki, I left 327th the first time a few days before you joined, You and I were enlisted at the same time, you were incredibly active and a nice person, however you do have a tendecy to get arrested. And what Drayyen says kind of puts me back a bit on my decision. When I joined 327th again, I was my usual active self, but still in those 4 days I never saw you once.  I’m afraid I have to give you a -1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

12 hours ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

Not that it's going to affect the outcome in all likelihood, but I feel obligated to give my opinion anyways. Incoming controversy: 

Minus One (-1)

At one point long ago I would have said +1, it's why I gave you XO. That was before your activity started dipping heavily (moreso than even mine, given the extensive stress I felt in my position). You gradually fell off my radar as someone I could rely on, and Poe took that spot. To be brutally honest, I had contemplated demoting you, but I didnt for a few reasons:

1. You were dating a commander and if I burned a bridge with you I ran the risk of losing not one but two commanders which I could not afford.

2. It was slim pickings for the battalion overall. 

3. I was simply too stressed and impatient to burn bridges through demoting higher ups.

Lately, however, you've shown significant lack in activity, judgement, and temperment that Poe has exceeded in. The final straw was when you denied my help as an advisor out of what multiple of us assumes is pettiness and trying to secure power.

You literally denied help from the ex Bly that asked to give you help against the wishes of your only other commander, without consulting either of us. It was at that point that it really sunk in that there are better candidates. 

I'm probably gonna either get demoted out of Colonel for this or kicked altogether for saying what I think is right. Maybe I'll just be accused of pettiness. However, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm no longer scared to share my opinion because my bridges were already burned.

If Poe does not apply, which I would not blame, the only other person I can see at this time doing it is Tristan, or an out of battalion member stepping in.

Sorry, Hiki. These are my genuine feelings.

WAIT HOLD UP THIS MAN DATED ANOTHER COMMANDER IN THE BATTALION LOL  --- SAVAGE Damn +1 

#CloneWarsERP

Edited by BlackiSblack