[SWRP] Kief's Ban Appeal

FurryPandaFury

RP Name/Steam Name: FurryPandaFury
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98736140
Date of Ban: Unknown, Roughly a year ago I would assume. 
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: L2AP
Banned By: Unknown
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:  

Alright gear up, this will be a nice paragraph. Back in the early days of playing GMOD, I was what one might call, a total piece of shit, I mean a minge. Me and my friend joined servers exclusively to fuck around. We weren't the RDM type, just the kids who refused to role play and would be a general nuisance. If you have any knowledge of Urbane Servers, it was close to the start of that server that we were doing this.   Anyways, Synergy was an obvious first choice for us, large player base meant a lot of potential to make us have a laugh. I'm hoping a few people are aware of Dreams, he used to be a member of this community. Anyways, back on Urbane he had gotten us to at least try the whole role play thing before being banned. We ended up enjoying that, especially since it meant we could join the server for longer than a day. (cause well you know, staff tends to get rid of minges.) I became staff on Urbane even, and several smaller servers such as Hyterra, Neptune Networks, and Refined Roleplay. trying to actually help them grow instead of being cancer. (RIP Refined she died today :/ )  Anyways, long story short, I've changed and would appreciate the chance to come back and be an addition to this community. It is clearly one of the largest SWRP servers out there, so I'm sure the role play is fun and is what I have been trying to instill in the past servers I've had the joy to be a part of. As fun as it is to try and bolster a smaller community, I'd like to join a steady community which isn't fighting nearly as hard to stay afloat. Dreams said he loved his time at Synergy, so I decided I'd try it out since Refined had gone down. Unfortunately I was met with a relic from the past, reading "L2AP, Dont think you can L2AP me and think you have a brain." Funny enough, it sounds exactly like what Dreams would say, which would be rather ironic if it had been him.

Evidence to support your claims:

T-Admin on Urbane, Admin on Hyterra Networks and neptune Networks, Senior Admin on Refined Roleplay. Not that any of that means anythign to the people reading this, but I would like people to know I have held these positions since, and am capable of not being a dunce. While L2AP wasn't really my style back in the day, it wasn't fun to leave servers as you got no reaction, I'm sure it was a fair ban. I don't wish to refute the point that I was awful, only to say I am no longer the way I was. 

Side note, I'm aware it's hard to tell a person has changed and what not. Please take into account the work I was willing to put into this appeal as evidence for such. Also, the only way one can really tell is by letting me have a chance to role play again. If staff needs to be on high alert around me, fair enough. Without showing myself a less terrible person in-game I'm not sure how else I would be able to.

Edited by FurryPandaFury
  • Agree 1

+1, For those of you who do not know me as Dreams, (Not the Republic Medic) I may be known to you as 212th CMD Dreams/Reed/Storm. I was the GCL during Mamba and some of Cblakes term as Cody before resigning, Also a vet admin on here this time last year, I do believe that this is my ban reason as I used almost the exact same wording and got someone higher up to ban im not quite sure, But I am sure of the reason that was used is partially mine whether it was changed to perm or what later on I am not sure. I have now played games with this bloke for a while now and I for one have seen a change. 

Most of the people here are probably too new to remember who I am now but that aside its worth you get to try synergy for what it is as a roleplay server. 

Yours Truly, Dreams/Reed/Storm

Previous Ranks: 212th CMD, Ghost Company Lead(Billiams time - CBlakes), Sharp Shooter Lead (Billiams Term - Cblakes), VET Admin(This time last year)

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

So another Panda got banned eh? Such a shame.

+1, (HowDareYouHaveARedPandaAsYourProfilePicture.)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

4 hours ago, FurryPandaFury said:

I know I'm not really supposed to comment, but I probably shouldn't edit anything after I've posted and it's been viewed and commented on. For the record, not a furry. It was a name I made long before I was aware of that.... "taste."

Good.

+1

On 12/10/2018 at 11:36 AM, FurryPandaFury said:

I know I'm not really supposed to comment, but I probably shouldn't edit anything after I've posted and it's been viewed and commented on. For the record, not a furry. It was a name I made long before I was aware of that.... "taste."

Changed my neutral to a fat +1 with this :)

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Founder
Founder

You've been blessed by the community with another chance 

Your steam ID will be unbanned in game.