The time has come boys....(Lazer's Resignation)

Lazer

Name: Lazer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174756803

Final day of work (Must be three days later): 8/21/17

Reason for leaving: Well boys the time has come, I have been playing star wars for over a year now and to be frank it's just gotten bland and it feels like it takes away from my IRL life. I have made so many good memories that I will never forget along with a whole community worth of friends. I have met so many great people that have mentored me and took me under their wing @Zander @Tomas . I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone and didn't surpass your expectations. I just want to try new things in life and not spend all of my time on a game I don't enjoy anymore. This is a goodbye from the server for the most part as well, I may pop in to talk with friends but other than that I won't be around.

Farewells: @ZanderYou and Tomas brought me to the server and I thank you for that. You were my first commander and I'm glad to say you were my last I couldn't ask for a better friend. Just think 3 communities Zander and we destroyed 2 of them one being a top notch gmod server.

@Tomas You as well brought me to this server and trained me as a CR way back on Icefuse, I always saw you as a role model type of figure. You Zander and I 3 communities...

@Fizzik you were part of the OG 91st gonna miss those days even though you left us for ARC...

@Black another 91st OG as well as a fellow 91st Commander along with military member, mad respect brother.

@Bolt Keep doing what you're doing Bolt, You're a great kid don't let people downsize you because of your voice or age if they do their not worth your time.

@Max You were my 91st Major and then my future admiral, You were a really good friend even though we have kind of drifted apart.

@Core My boy since day one and my regimental land senior Commander, You were the one that inspired me to go for Regimental. My favorite little black boy.

@Bazoo my little Tmod back in Icefuse, you started out just as another t-mod and me not knowing you at all and it turned into a great friendship that we have had between us.

@Forseen thank's for giving me the chance to be an HA on Icefuse, you have alway believed in me and I thank you for that. Also my favorite Australian. 

@Joah Thank you for making this community I respect you for what you did on Icefuse, Please make sure that this is the people's server and not a tyrants server.

@aStonedSparks Same as Joah my dude.

@Weeaboo part of the OG Naval Commodore crew.

@Llama/Yoda  keep doing what you're doing as Yoda, you're a great guy.

@Wolfro You joined the 91st when I was Commander and became one of my best friends, gonna miss you.

@Rush Cat Glad you got the position you finally deserved.

@Faoeoa One of my favorite brits and one of my best friends, gonna miss the days of fucking around.

@Axe Papa Axe gonna miss you.

@all of the 91st Gonna miss you, boys, we had lot's of fun times together, Glad to say that you were my first battalion along with my last.

If I forget you just say in the post and I will add you in.

Goodbye boys it was a fun time.

Edited by Lazer
  • Agree 3

You cant leave me like that :( but, ill always remember the day we got an admin sit together and you broke like 3 doors, every one was blaming me, then medic yelled at every one because of you. But also the first time we met, back when forseen was DVL on icefuse, I was an event job, a little tac droid and then Sinister ask forseen to bring me on the ship since i got reprogrammed and I was selling hot pocket for him, then he sold me Faoeoa and then you came out of nowhere and you stole me. You were defending me against the naval and even RDM 2 of them with the only comments "its not RDM if no one sees it"' back when you were Neyo, and at this moment this is where our friendship started, 1 week later I became your T-Mod and because of you I got up to Admin, and then the purge happened. Ill miss you.

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...