Animations

Sparklez

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tessa

Suggestion: Extra animations!

Implementation: Okay, so! We have a /salute and a /bow. Those are actually pretty neat. In the 2003 Clone Wars series, we see the ARC trooper using cool hand signs to like, communicate with his squad of troopers. So, I think it'd be a good idea to have more tactical emotes which are attached to chat commands! I will list some below:
/forward = waving hand like, vertically and facing forward as if to say move in this direction.
/left = similar to the previous one except to the left instead of forward.
/right = just like the last two, but to the right.
/halt = makes a fist and holds it up to say halt movements.
/advance = wave hand forward from behind, as if to say like, push up to the enemy. 
/wave = wave hello!

These are just a few examples of what could be done.
One last idea I had could be added to the Synergy Store.
A cower swep! This one would use the HL2 cower animation, at least, I believe that's what it's called if I remember correctly. 

Lore: Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They could just enable the hl2 animations which are the same as you listed. But obviously they are done via console

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned
19 minutes ago, [SR] Afterburn [A] said:

Hell yea! +1. Just pls don't make them somehow payed for.

I agree +1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1

• 3 weeks later...