Player report on Spooky

RP Name: 91st RECON SSL CPT Global

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61445506

Suspected Player's Name: Spooky

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:98585052

Rule Suspected Player Broke: Starting drama on multiple levels on the server

Explain to us what happened: He has convinced the server that what is actual here to help is here to destroy the server

Evidence (If applicable): i have several of my enlisted saying in ts that spooky says he has so much work to do because they need to hold atrt training (even though they could make it uber simple). He is convincing the community that chambers who has done ridiculous amount of work the server that he "abuses" power and that he is a general problem.

-1 you done did it. 

If anything you were being toxic on the report on Carter, you directly called Spooky out and started flame. 

This just seems unneeded as your literally stirring the pot as many people will -1 and roast you. 

Edited by LixCoffee

doc im not upset about arq im upset about him making my enlisted feel like shit and throwing shade on our battalion one that you also have worked to keep going and the fact that we are taking a director down due to someone who has recieved a perma ban for causing drama is coming back and repeating his actions i do not wish to see us repeat history

1 minute ago, GlobalOffender said:

thats my point listen if you have a problem with something try and offer a suggestion to fix it if you dont like how some one acts talk to them to understand one mistake should not counteract the good

It wasn't just a simple mistake, multiple people on all kinds of levels of the server agree on that much. But that's besides the point. You were legit flaming him on the post and causing even more drama. Also, maybe you should apply this same logic on your own report?

• Funny 1
4 minutes ago, GlobalOffender said:

ehh fuck it go ahead and void im done trying to be a decent member of the community go ahead and remove my post power to because if i see something that is truely wrong and want it fixed i guess i need to go somewhere else

3 minutes ago, GlobalOffender said:

im done with this this community its more in favor off a constant minge who has damaged the relationships in server before more then those who work there hardest to keep the server afloat

Wha... explain how you are a “decent member of the community“ when your rep is that low.

Edited by Derv
  • Funny 1

Ok big moron, the reason why at rt trainings haven't happened is because I got removed while I was trying to get them set up and running so that's just moronic. You are also one to talk about starting drama and other things. You've disrespected myself and members of my battalion to my face and seemed to get away scott free. Also 41st not doing a training would actually make LESS work for you to do eks dee. Spooky is a hard working member of the server and of the 41st. I know I've been removed and taking a bit of a hiatus but I will defend spooky on this. Also from things that Grum have said something along the lines of how 41st is nothing but degenerates seems to be leaking down to his officers and enlisted. Instead of making a player report that seems to be some sort of an attempt to kick up some drama and force something out, talk it out like you should and actually try and get things solved like mature people.

FAT -1 on this thing

• Agree 4
  • Funny 5
26 minutes ago, GlobalOffender said:

He is convincing the community that chambers who has done ridiculous amount of work the server that he "abuses" power and that he is a general problem.

There's no need to convince anyone if it's true. There's just little specks of it here and there, nothing on a scale of Billiam but the bullshit sure stacks up high.

-

To add to the Grum situation, how is he even still BCMD if he behaves as such? This is supposed to be a community, right?

• Agree 3
Just now, GlobalOffender said:

also when have i disrspected you i actually appreciated youre commitment to gree

now when it comes to this topic off BCMD toxicity we could go for days on who is truely toxic to the community

Currently BCMD toxicity isn't being looked at because your dragging on your post even though you voided. Just stop posting.

@Square@Bbstine one of you close it please

• Founder
Founder

Thank you @Esitt

• Winner 2