Zaps' Ban Appeal

Draxus

RP Name/Steam Name:  N/A. BangZ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186148139
Date of Ban: N/A
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: I was banned way to many times
Banned By: N/A
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I know i was banned too many times, but that was when I was minging all the time. I've changed my ways of minging and hopefully I will be given a chance to show Im worthy of not minging. I used to get all emotional when I got in trouble in Synergy. That has changed. I have changed in many ways, hopefully you can see if i get unbanned. I'd like to get back to Synergy one day because I went on it alot. Thank you for your time for reading this. 
Evidence to support your claims: None

• Funny 1

‎Reason: Staff Disrespect & Breaking Multiple Rules
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186148139
Length: 172800

Reason: STOP COMING BACK
Length: 600

Based on these previous offenses, It's a -1 from me. If it was just minging I'd say +1, but you broke multiple rules and disrespected my fellow staff members.

1 minute ago, [SR] Afterburn [A] said:

‎Reason: Staff Disrespect & Breaking Multiple Rules
Length: 172800

Reason: STOP COMING BACK
Length: 600

Based on these previous offenses, It's a -1 from me. If it was just minging I'd say +1, but you broke multiple rules and disrespected my fellow staff members.

Its been along time for me since I got banned, I got back onto my PC after alot happened. I tried coming to an event that day and they said i could hop in, I got banned for trying to rp. The Staff disrespect thing, I was pissed at the time. It was very idiotic of me to disrespect and break the rules. Positivity wasnt shining on me then, it is now and hopefully you understand my situation here. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Zaps said:

Its been along time for me since I got banned, I got back onto my PC after alot happened. I tried coming to an event that day and they said i could hop in, I got banned for trying to rp. The Staff disrespect thing, I was pissed at the time. It was very idiotic of me to disrespect and break the rules. Positivity wasnt shining on me then, it is now and hopefully you understand my situation here. Thank you.

If you are truly sorry, and would be willing to show you can RP and be respectful, I am willing to change my -1 to a +1. 

@Zaps
What will you do when you arrive back at synergy?
How do we as a community truly understand and know you have changed.
Asking for an unban means a lot especially to me it is asking for a redemption a new page is turned and I don't know if that's true
I will be remaining neutral at this time till the questions are answered.

Neutral

2 minutes ago, Punybob said:

@Zaps
What will you do when you arrive back at synergy?
How do we as a community truly understand and know you have changed.
Asking for an unban means a lot especially to me it is asking for a redemption a new page is turned and I don't know if that's true
I will be remaining neutral at this time till the questions are answered.

Neutral

Once I arrive at Synergy again, Ill act as serious as possible, showing my thrive to roleplay. It may seem to people that Im just asking for an unban just to minge again, but its not that.

In my perspective, showing you guys that I've changed is how i roleplay, my actions, etc. Giving me a chance to roleplay would make me happy, knowing people want to see how I've changed

I agree with you on all parts, it is like turning a new page. When i was in Synergy before , I stated above in one of my replies positivity wasn't shining on me , thus I was being disrespectful and breaking Synergy Roleplay Rules.

22 minutes ago, Freck said:

Wait. isn't this luuka?

Yes it is, I know you're automatically going to -1 this but please understand that I really want to RP. Ive stated reasons why I mad this ban appeal. Thank you

Edited by Draxus

+1 

Tbh I've been in a situation like this. We might minge, but when we "lose" it, we kinda miss the actual memories that we had. I do believe that he can be a good guy, if he really wants to. It also seems like he wants to, since you would probably not do that much just to minge again. 

Banned

+1

+1 I personally don't know you. But everyone deserves a second chance(even though it sounds like you have had tons of chances from what people are saying)

Worse comes to worse he gets unbanned and fucks around again we just bean him again. takes about 10 seconds to ban em lol

Edited by Baelfire
  • Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

ITS FUCKING LUUKA LOL

God damn you're back?

You know man, I'm willing to forgive and forget what happened a year ago. But I swear to god you bash on the server again I'll rock your shit amigo.

+1

And also stop replying on your ban appeal.

It will result in this ban appeal being denied.

I personally think that the ban shouldn't be removed. But perhaps shortened to a few months instead of permanent. I believe in people redeeming themselves, but after that many bans, your ban SHOULD be extensive. Permanent might be a little too long. 🤷‍♀️

Neutral

Edited by Tessa
Wrong word
  • Agree 1
On 11/30/2018 at 4:59 PM, Bbstine said:

ITS FUCKING LUUKA LOL

God damn you're back?

You know man, I'm willing to forgive and forget what happened a year ago. But I swear to god you bash on the server again I'll rock your shit amigo.

+1

And also stop replying on your ban appeal.

It will result in this ban appeal being denied.

It was a year ago? then I would say give him another chance a year is a long time for someone to change see if he is a good player and if not then ban him again. I think he should deserve a second chance

+1 Man hope what you say is true in the report. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

+1 Bet it was chambers. Okay but in all seriousness. This man came back over a year later and wants to RP on Synergy. Thats dedication, give the man a chance, if he minges he’ll get banned again

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Founder
Founder

Appeal currently pending

Please get into contact with me in ts so we can discuss the status of this appeal

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been denied.