CWRP - Poe's Staff Application

Poe

RP Name: 327th HVYL Commander Poe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95125075

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I would like to have the opportunity to attain an administrative role within the server to assist in the overall enjoyment of others role play. I would like to work my way up to a Game Helper position and eventually a Game Master role in order to further develop the joy that we all experience on Synergy. I would also like to have the ability to spawn dupes and host NPC simulations to greater the immersive experience of a true Star Wars Server. Hopefully with a Staff role within the server I can assist in increasing activity and merriment within the server. Playing on the Server the last couple of months I have developed a Connection with many members within the community, and if I succeed in attaining an admin role within the server I seek to only further develop the connections that I have already established. I would like to earn the role of staff through hard work and dedication, through this I believe that I can become a role model within the Synergy Community as many Admins already are. Through my work as an Admin I will attempt to be as active as I possibly can and will be a well respected leader within the Synergy Community.

Tell us a little about yourself : Hey, my name is Bradyn, I'm 17 and I am currently in high school working towards entry into the faculty of engineering in my local university. I am currently the assistant captain of my cities competitive hockey team. I am on the server every day for at least a couple of hours unless I am busy, in which I will make up time on another day. As a Commander within the 327th I believe that I have established many long lasting relationships within the server, especially within my battalion. I believe that I have further developed my leadership skills through earning a high command position within the 327th. As a commander within the 327th I believe that I have established my love for the server and my desire to seek out the fun in any RP situation. I believe that with a Staff position I will be able to further my leadership skills, not only within the server but carry it through life.   

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?   
I have 917 Hours on synergy!
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1. I previously changed it from a +1 to a -1 because of personal feelings which shouldn't be taken into account when +1 or -1ing.

Despite my personal experiences as of recent, I still believe that poe is a good choice for the staff team. He is level headed and tells shit the way it is. He doesn't act off emotion or favorites, but rather facts and evidence.

Edited by [SR] Afterburn [A]